Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlisted this Ex since its a grown up Supergirl. Tried a couple of the discount code but none work. Oh well, no biggie.

Got on the Waitlist on may19 guess i don't stand a chance.

I got on it later so if it ever goes through for you let me know if you can.

Hehehe, Mr. Green WL the EX on July 4. If no convert, he can hope for some left over in the warehouse.

I got a couple pics the other day. I think she looks amazing and can't wait to get her.

ae0db06fb3dbf8515560ba4f89f48b51.jpg

12c11de6087ae8be82f27644781ddbfb.jpg

d3c9ee4abe6e3b43b81fb07be5eb5777.jpg

Reminds me a bit of Katie Sackhoff for some reason. I like the hair but there is something kind of umbrella shaped to it. Probably will be perfectly fine in hand, but if it bothers me I'll have to watch ebay to see if I can pick up an extra to have modded something like this.

34hyseq.jpg

Last edited:
Have same feeling with you,BTW,IMO,Batgirl PF looks not satisfying on paintjob

I guess what prompted my comment is I followed the email link this morning to look at the new production pics of She Predator and thought she looked ok. The armor, netting and alien all were amazing but I could see a notable difference in her face paint from the proto and it reminded of what happened with the recent Red Sonja. I was thinking SS hasn't knocked out a good skin tone female face paint in a while but then I remembered WW. I was surprised she didn't have face paint issues but when I look at mine I notice how SS gave her really small eyes and the down angle of her face made it a relatively safe design. I guess when the eyes are big and the piece depends on an upward look that's where results have been mixed. I think this piece and the Emma Frost PF will be SS biggest paint challenges this next year.

Don't throw tomatoes at me, but I think the faces are the most important part on these statues, especially the females!

In the prototype pics her chest sculpt looks separate from her costume like it sits away like she naturally had on her suit. The production piece looks like a smooth sculpt, am I seeing that right?

Back