Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really jealous of those of you canceling the Ex WL. I got into collecting recently and didn't go on the WL until early June. I can't imagine I will convert having gotten on the waitlist that late. Too bad there isn't some way to transfer.

You will convert. I always get on way late after like 6 months and always convert. Well except one apocalyse ex.

^ don't listen to this ^

But I did convert on everything. :dunno these days everything convert for me. Except one in the last year.

The mojo below:

Please do as anyone wishes but at your own risk. I'm not responsible if you don't convert but I really think you all will convert. If you don't convert for any reason I am not to blame. Let's just say .... This is for entertainment purposes only( yea right) but yes we go along with the rules to protect everyone. :)

As for power girl can we all just imagine the customs already? Remember the ebay nude Ivy, vampi, jessica rabbit, etc. I'm sure someone will do this one for 2 huge reasons. :rotfl I mean the nice base and the cape :monkey3 I sure wouldn't display anything like those in my collection. It would be too embrassing for me if someone sees that in my collection.

How's that Grey Hulk Exclusive wait list working out for you CBG? Oh, that's right they closed it. :slap

How's that Grey Hulk Exclusive wait list working out for you CBG? Oh, that's right they closed it. :slap

Oops ok... I was late for that one but that one is my fault so it does not count because it was closed before a WL :(. Wow that is sad not even a WL ss? I just want to hop on it and convert as all the others.

Waitlisted this Ex since its a grown up Supergirl. Tried a couple of the discount code but none work. Oh well, no biggie.

Oops ok... I was late for that one but that one is my fault so it does not count because it was closed before a WL :(. Wow that is sad not even a WL ss? I just want to hop on it and convert as all the others.

If you want to be on WL, all you have to do is click link from first page, first post, on this thread and click "Join Waitlist".

But I did convert on everything. :dunno these days everything convert for me. Except one in the last year.

The mojo below:

Please do as anyone wishes but at your own risk. I'm not responsible if you don't convert but I really think you all will convert. If you don't convert for any reason I am not to blame. Let's just say .... This is for entertainment purposes only( yea right) but yes we go along with the rules to protect everyone. :)

As for power girl can we all just imagine the customs already? Remember the ebay nude Ivy, vampi, jessica rabbit, etc. I'm sure someone will do this one for 2 huge reasons. :rotfl I mean the nice base and the cape :monkey3 I sure wouldn't display anything like those in my collection. It would be too embrassing for me if someone sees that in my collection.

Just got my Apoc ex WL cancel notice from ss. It was my current longest WL so far. I wouldn't have kept it anyways if it converted because I already bought him. What a beast of a statue he is in person. I never liked this until I saw the reg at a lcs. The ex is in my opinion way better than the gun. The saw sticks up so high with so much more presence than the gun. Awesome statue SS!

You are ridiculous

Does anyone know if this is the production piece SS is showing at SDCC?

Alex confirmed on the other forum that she is a final production piece.

Cool! Thanks.

11659229_10206210496555500_4698854427629625031_n_zpsaysb2ey1.jpg

This isn't bad either!

9319214885_f3c892d501_b.jpg

They softened up her features a bit in the final version. Now the mad dash by many to try and get on the EX Waitlist.

Of course, this lesson will not carry over to the Supergirl PF bashers...

Back