Post Your FREE Spooktacular Winnings Here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devlinboy said:
i got the helm as well...i bought the sse dracula and phantom and gramp munster b&w and subject 57 excl.

was there a discount on the SSE Phantom too ??

galactiboy said:
The Wolfman SSE PF is 1/2 as well... seems they're clearing out the SSE PF's this year.

how do you get that?

find a banner?
in the bottom right ?

Wolfman is NOT half anymore, but 12" Hunchback IS 1/2 off. I went ahead and snatched a Dracula, and said "Hey I still have $30 from my SDCC, card, let's see....$30 BUCKS OFF THE ALREADY 90 BUCKS OFF!!" That's right chumps and chumpettes, try using your SDCC cards if you have them! I'm payin $140 for a PF Dracs SHIPPED!

Awesome-O said:
Wolfman is NOT half anymore, but 12" Hunchback IS 1/2 off. I went ahead and snatched a Dracula, and said "Hey I still have $30 from my SDCC, card, let's see....$30 BUCKS OFF THE ALREADY 90 BUCKS OFF!!" That's right chumps and chumpettes, try using your SDCC cards if you have them! I'm payin $140 for a PF Dracs SHIPPED!

great

too bad Phantom isn't half anymore, or I just can't find the banner
I keep getting the Hunchback.

I'd really like to buy a Phantom...

Wolfman doesn't say me very much as their isn't much difference with the colourized version.

Yeah the banners are only good for a certain amount of time or until the item sells out. I saw the SSE Phantom, Drac, and Wolfman. Already have the SSE Drac, but the other too were tempting. In the end though decided to save the dough and be happy with my color versions.

Was happy to see the 1/2 Hunchback since I missed the freebie.

Finally broke down and ordered the Dracula SSE and London After Midnight SSE. Now I wish I had jumped on the Phantom.

Bannister said:
Finally broke down and ordered the Dracula SSE and London After Midnight SSE. Now I wish I had jumped on the Phantom.

Definitely great deals!! Maybe the Phantom will pop back up, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I actually won the dr doom archive set, awesome. Though I should be contacted by sideshow to confirm, but they still haven't emailed me.. does anybody know why that is?

Had to take advantage of the 50% off Van Helsing PF. Always wanted this statue, and I could not resist. ;-)

KAOSINLA said:
I think they contact you in 7 days or so.

Oh, good news - i won myself a metula mutant but still not contacted by sideshow and thought that the confirmation mail maybe got lost..

rotwang said:
Oh, good news - i won myself a metula mutant but still not contacted by sideshow and thought that the confirmation mail maybe got lost..

Plus I am guessing they are pretty busy right now so maybe after Tuesday they will get all the emails sent out.. don't wory.

So far grabbed the SSE Dracula, Wolfman and the 50% off Van Helsing Frank Bust.

My wife keeps kicking me for skipping the Van Helsing PF and the LOTR King of the Dead, like I am made of money I keep telling her :rotfl

Evan

Back