• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK sellers and Swappers Post here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Our US buddies are having a great time trading and swapping but a lot won't ship to UK (who can blame them?) so I'm hoping this thread will allow the UK Sideshow/HT collectors to communicate a little easier and share/sell/trade their items with each other safe in the knowledge that we aren't too far away and the shipping/import taxes won't break the bank, just the figures ;o)
Save this thread or bookmark it and post what you want to trade or sell.
I have been collecting for about two years and regularly post on the forum. I currently live in Romford Essex and I'm tired of the Ebay fees to be honest. I do love me some Hot Toys but do kitbash too when I find an idea I love.
I will cover my figures shipping fees and you can handle yours unless otherwise stated.
OK I'll kick things off:
I have a HT diecast Mark 42 Iron Man figure with box in mint condition and from a pet free, smoke free home etc I am willing to trade for one of the following figures.
HT Commando.
HT Classic Predator (from Predators).
HT Batman Returns figure.
HT Iron Man Mark 7 Stealth (with £100 extra)
HT terminator Battle damaged version (£100 extra)
HT Thor TDW full sleeve armour edition.

Any ofher interesting HT figures you may be willing to swap.

Don't forget you can post here too what you want and let the UK guys know they're not alone.
a63f82983da723c2c7fe7135ba97c56d.jpg

Pretty sure we all use eBay anyway and there's already a section to link your auctions.
There's also a For Sale section, which you need to be a Premium Member to use, and Want to Buy.

Can't see how this helps apart from non Premium bypassing the boards commerce rules.

Pretty sure we all use eBay anyway and there's already a section to link your auctions.
There's also a For Sale section, which you need to be a Premium Member to use, and Want to Buy.

Can't see how this helps apart from non Premium bypassing the boards commerce rules.

All very true, thank you CC.
We cant have members bypassing sales rules, if they are not a premium member they cannot sell and this thread will encourage non pm members to post.

the auctions section is there for active ebay listings, but to list things for sale you must be a premium member.
So thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back