Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep the pics coming! Loving every single thing posted. I'll be posting more soon but at the moment not feeling 100% and busy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks! Agreed. "Bride" and "Son of Frankenstein" are my two favorites of the series. Just watched Son the other night. Halloween movie time is starting early in my house this year. :clap
Agreed. Son of Frankenstein has Lugosi in one of my favorite roles he did. Ryan and I were talking about this movie a few pages back. :)

cant get enough of these two
cbc59ede6bcc29057860007e769dac4e.jpg

& this one
2eb8ae477f97f34dcad4121edb0022f8.jpg

Awesome! :hi5:
Looking forward to watching these classics again, but I'm going to hold off until October for these gems.

Yes that Ardeth Bay is sweet! Keep them coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back at it with the reviews today! Felt better and got 3 more out of the way. I have a new figure coming in soon so a review will be done on that but for now here are some more from the collection enjoy!

Great job with these reviews. Those boxes ARE very cool and yeah, the hieroglyphics on the inside cover of The Mummy box is a very nice touch.
Love the Silver Screen editions. Grayscale all the way for these classics! :rock

Your next Universal Classic Monster figure? Let me guess: I'm thinking of two but I'll go with...... Phantom of the Opera.

Great job with these reviews. Those boxes ARE very cool and yeah, the hieroglyphics on the inside cover of The Mummy box is a very nice touch.
Love the Silver Screen editions. Grayscale all the way for these classics! :rock

Your next Universal Classic Monster figure? Let me guess: I'm thinking of two but I'll go with...... Phantom of the Opera.
Thank you for watching I appreciate it! :rock Well the Lon Chaney Sr. figures will be reviewed next so yes I actually own both the Regular Silver Screen Edition and Mask of the Red Death version. :) As for new figure coming in can you guess what it is? ;)

Back