Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can they introduce Aphrodite From GOW if we don't get Kratos PF first.
MJ comiquette , Spiderman , Gwen , Thor PF oh God if they introduce all these on this years SSCC am broke , that's it

and the running joke carries on :lol

lol....it will never stop !!

Daredevil+V1+%2312+-+Page+4.jpg

New to PF and don't want to start collecting 1/5 comiquettes as well... The Marvel offers are very disappointing to me overall

The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

Here is a quote from Obi over at SF

Obi Wan has called every major release I have been watching ... I give him credit for a little more then just wishful thinking. However, he does say to be cautiously optomistic.

Obi confirmed that the Spiderman PF should read the Spiderman Com based on the J Scott Art

...seems to me you haven't realized "Obi over at SF" is also masterside here. :)

What does that mean exactly? Has his previous lists turned out to be true in the past?

Well he called the releases of the Superman PF, Harley Quin PF, and the MOS PFs days if not weeks ahead, and he even knew what the Ex would be. So I put more stock in what he says then some others who clame to know things.

Well he called the releases of the Superman PF, Harley Quin PF, and the MOS PFs days if not weeks ahead, and he even knew what the Ex would be. So I put more stock in what he says then some others who clame to know things.

I see. Well, guess we'll have to wait and see. There are lots of good stuff on that list, I wouldn't mind if most were a reality.

Some has been in the pipeline for a long while. Like Apocalypse, Juggernaut and Nihilus

Right. It's not like these 2 lists are completely shocking. We've seen at least something of many of these. I think the 1st list is more likely, especially after looking at the other licenses on the full list.

Supposed Apoc Comiquette
images

Jean Grey & White Queen/Emma Frost HFC PFs (Right side of PP videos)
274992jean.jpg
Sinttulo.jpg

Gwen, MJ & Spider-Man Comiquettes (No Spidey PF)
F265C725-5194-416E-BC78-92ADEA4C41D9-11798-00001266C3E5D360_zps026be58a.jpg

Iron Man Extremis - on left (an Ask SS said they have BIG plans for Extremis...not so sure it's a comiquette with that being said)
Gwen on the right above the fold
Punisher at bottom
Doom top left under X-Force (looks like old diorama though)
What looks like a Spidey concept (very rough) under the Alien...museum pose, maybe PF down the line?
Presumed Cable PF (standing on rubble that says "Xavier") above Iron Man
287n9fn.jpg

World War Hulk (presumed to be a PF but SS never said)
155963_372438179516665_1595302314_n.jpg
579199_443744892348472_536162585_n.jpg

Red Skull PF #2
52991267.jpg

Modern Thor (no format given)
attachment.php
Marvel_SSC_PF_Thor2__SSC_Modern-thorCC2-edit.jpg

Back