Prop Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was definitely nice to see in person but I'll keep dreaming until someone can actually produce one, even if I have to commission it out.

3912ulI.jpg

It was definitely nice to see in person but I'll keep dreaming until someone can actually produce one, even if I have to commission it out.

3912ulI.jpg

Love that photo, Jaycepticon! Great costume too :clap
The only thing that was actually produced in that photo is the Death Star tiles.

Love that photo, Jaycepticon! Great costume too :clap
The only thing that was actually produced in that photo is the Death Star tiles.

Thanks, Darth and yeah, the frustrating thing about the eFX booth is that it's like a mini traveling sideshow. You just go to see "cool things" but are never able to own anything:lol

Holy crap Jay!!!! Your Fett suit is the best ROTJ (fan) one I've ever seen!!!! Coloring, shape, weathering, everything... Perfect!

Congrats!

3912ulI.jpg

Man I would love that AT-ST, I just know it will never see the light of day.

Haven't heard a peep about the Falcon since the "ready to ship" post in August.

Man I would love that AT-ST, I just know it will never see the light of day.

Haven't heard a peep about the Falcon since the "ready to ship" post in August.

I would love to have those two AND the Slave I.
It's nothing more than a dream.

Thanks guys, really happy I went with the weathered look. Just need to lower one detolf shelf slightly and it will fit right in.

The most insane part is that we have to hear it from a member via a vendor, rather than straight from EFX's mouth.

Slimy pieces of $h*t!

The most insane part is that we have to hear it from a member via a vendor, rather than straight from EFX's mouth.

Slimy pieces of $h*t!

Well, they are very busy over there at eFX. Both of the remaining staff members are working as hard as they can.

EFX stopped to be relevant in the prop replica business long ago. Those shiny plastic helmets are the only things they make...

I would be very nervous if they had any of my money. They may just close shop and disappear.

Back