POssibility of Sideshow making these figures!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

501stcanada

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just figured out sideshow 2 months ago so I am pretty much have missed lots of things. I want to ask the seniors in here about the possibility of Sideshow producing these characters:
501st pilot Hawk
images (1).jpeg
a 1:6 gunship ( sounds impossible for me but I still want to hear what are your oppinions)
gunship.jpeg
Hardcase
hardcase_relationship.jpg
An Arc trooper from 2003 cartoon series
arme_cipquad.jpg
At rt and the driver
at rt.jpeg
I also hope that they will repaint the airbone trooper with 501st legion, but I dont think they will do that in at least 5 years from now :(

If it's a clone, there's always a chance, but I don't think there's any chance they'll do the walker thing or the gunship.

Yep, even for clones (which SSC has milked to hell), I'd say those are all longshots. No chance on the gunship. RT is also likely impossible, though technically doable as this scale would allow for them to actually produce it, IMO. The problem also is that everyone is gearing up for eps VII - IX, so the PT is going to become increasingly marginalized in regards to R&D dollars and merchandizing.

No to everything. Hardcase is the only feasible one there because it's an easy repaint. Plus they'll be shifting focus to OT and Episode VII.

And a 1:6 Gunship would be about 10 feet long. It would be the same size as a Fiat 500. Opinion? Crazy. :lol

No to everything. Hardcase is the only feasible one there because it's an easy repaint. Plus they'll be shifting focus to OT and Episode VII.

And a 1:6 Gunship would be about 10 feet long. It would be the same size as a Fiat 500. Opinion? Crazy. :lol

as any people asking for 1/6 vehicles it must not be crazy

Love the idea of the Gunship and walker.

With all the clones that Sideshow have released, the gunship might as well be a "gathering place" for all of them.:)

I dont get it :D

He's trying to be funny. Welcome to hidously expensive collecting.

I don't see why Ssc couldn't do a partial diorama like the gunship doors. Similar to the Vietnam Gunnar one I've seen but a full vehicle would be crazy big and crazy expensive

Partial dioramas have a history of not selling. I don't see it happening.

Also, we've never seen a part of a ship. I don't expect to. They'll either make something small (speeder bike, landspeeder) or not at all.

Love the idea of the Gunship and walker.

With all the clones that Sideshow have released, the gunship might as well be a "gathering place" for all of them.:)

It better come with a fold out bed because you're not going to have room for one with a 1:6 gunship in your house.

It better come with a fold out bed because you're not going to have room for one with a 1:6 gunship in your house.

Perhaps it could come with a 1/6 aotc star destroyer that doubles as a house ?

Not gonna lie, I kinda like that idea. But I would take a life-size Millennium Falcon to live in over a 1:6 Acclamator.

The gunship would be the size of a car. A walker would be cool, but probably price prohibitive. As far as the clones themselves go, I think anything has a fair shot. Just my opinion...

Back