Popcultureshock Street Fighter ‘Balrog’ 1/4 Statue – Crazy Buffalo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NastyNick

Super Freak
Reaction score
I couldn't find any thread about this so. Anyone ordering this?

Exclusive:
BalrogExclusiveLandingPage.jpg

Balrog_CB_Media_A_resized.jpg

Manufactured by:
Pop Culture Shock Collectible
* Limited Edition:
200 pcs
Est. Ship Date
2nd Quarter 2014
View Gallery
Price: US $335.00

https://www.popcultureshocktoys.com...og-statue-crazy-buffalo/#sthash.Ur5bdvaw.dpuf

Regular:
BalrogLandingPage.jpg

Balrog_Media_A_resized.jpg

STREET FIGHTER ‘BALROG’ STATUE
Manufactured by:
Pop Culture Shock Collectible
* Limited Edition:
500 pcs
Est. Ship Date
2nd Quarter 2014
View Gallery
Price: US $325.00

https://www.popcultureshocktoys.com...r-balrog-statue-regular/#sthash.jFWhoRSb.dpuf

(Pre-Order begins Monday December 23rd 2013 @ 3pm Pacific) - See more at: https://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/2013/12/streetfighter-balrog-statue/#sthash.msJNAiHx.dpuf

Yes.

The website information needs to be updated. The ES is actually 175/300 and pricing $345/$340.

Last edited:
I'm in for the Crazy Buffalo verison; thinking about the US Robe version as well

Pop Culture Shock has to many quality control issues for me to even consider purchasing a $345 statue. Not only that, but the way they treat there customers in regards to communication and payment options is just horrible. The sculpt, it seems like his arms are overly massive and his face barely resembles Balrog.

Katana's solicited pictures look gorgeous but actual production piece was a hot mess. PCS latest release Alex is headed in the same direction. Nice robe but its not exactly like the one in ssfiv

Last edited:
Help me out here guys. I was thinking to go for the robe edition, but have never bought from pop culture shock...and now I c that this company has a lot of issues with quality control.....should I re think and not proceed with pre ordering??

Help me out here guys. I was thinking to go for the robe edition, but have never bought from pop culture shock...and now I c that this company has a lot of issues with quality control.....should I re think and not proceed with pre ordering??

If your question is soley based on the "pre ordering", I would guess the robe version will go pretty fast. So I wouldn't "wait".

I have not ordered from PCS directly, might give it a shot on Gouken PF.

First you can head here for more PCS.
https://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

From what I have seen (have PCS Mumm Ra and Scorpion) and read... PCS is small at the moment, so be prepared for delays. When stuff comes through, it is pretty good and worth the wait (if you do not lose interest fast). If there are problems...if handled in time, they seem pretty good about helping the customer.

If your question is soley based on the "pre ordering", I would guess the robe version will go pretty fast. So I wouldn't "wait".

I have not ordered from PCS directly, might give it a shot on Gouken PF.

First you can head here for more PCS.
https://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

From what I have seen (have PCS Mumm Ra and Scorpion) and read... PCS is small at the moment, so be prepared for delays. When stuff comes through, it is pretty good and worth the wait (if you do not lose interest fast). If there are problems...if handled in time, they seem pretty good about helping the customer.

Thnks man I really appreciate all the info u providing....:)

Im not sure what all this complaining is about I have every PCS SF statue made and this is a must, the Alex Regular I just got today and its packaged real nice and the quality is top notch.

This Ex Balrog is a must, and will be a must have.
Good luck to those who will try to get it.

Im not sure what all this complaining is about I have every PCS SF statue made and this is a must, the Alex Regular I just got today and its packaged real nice and the quality is top notch.

+1, my alex ex version came in perfect, look just like the promo...

THNKS Alex for the info , I am new to the Pop Culture Shock statues and I was just reading some others people comments about the Quality control issues that's why I was asking for peoples opinions on this company

Can anyone tell me where exactly Pop Culture is located so I can figure out the time difference from Europe???
Thnks Guys

the robed version is a must. the qc issues are minimal, especially compared to SS.

I believe they are on the west coast.

I actually really like this piece idk what all the hate is about I would have preferred a different pose but i still like it. I think the head sculpt looks great i just wish it showed his teeth rather than having a mouth guard. Also the Robe version is epic probably one of the best exclusives to come out of PCS.

Back