Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody think Bison Red Version worth buy

No don't buy, I sold my. Cheap material on the uniform. The skin is smooth like Barbie. Look cheap in person. Overall suck! I wish Pop Culture would put some texture into the skin. All of their statue has smooth skin like Barbie. But this Sagat has a lot of muscle tone and look so good.

I absolutely love my black version... Personally, I don't think there's something wrong with it :)

No don't buy, I sold my. Cheap material on the uniform. The skin is smooth like Barbie. Look cheap in person. Overall suck! I wish Pop Culture would put some texture into the skin. All of their statue has smooth skin like Barbie. But this Sagat has a lot of muscle tone and look so good.

I seen some reviews n from that i decided to get Red Costume one. I dont think Jerry will make one more Bison

For kicks it would be great if this statue came with a sound bite, "tiger".

Ordered the reg but am starting to like the ex more,mainly because of the blue/yellow shorts. Ex head is cool too but I like the reg more. Decisions decisions.

Ordered the reg but am starting to like the ex more,mainly because of the blue/yellow shorts. Ex head is cool too but I like the reg more. Decisions decisions.

get Ex ........... both r same priced

Actually, this is from PCS, not SSC.
The EX is $15 more. The regular is $165 on SSC's site.

However, for anyone that prefers the regular, you can get it <$165 at other places.

165$ ......man reg is for 364$

Show me where I can get for $165, and will pledge my allegiance to you.:bow:bow

Back