Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, sagat looks really awesome.. im getting out of focus... argh..

sagatlaugh585001.gif

You can just imagine jerry sitting at his desk reading all our comments about having ordered Sagat and him just laughing so evily!

This really does look great, could be my first Street Fighter piece. Probably going to wait to order though, got too much on PO now.

I dont have any SF Statue yet in my collection this is my fav line & i wanted to get this line but Jerry will make same character again?

I dont have any SF Statue yet in my collection this is my fav line & i wanted to get this line but Jerry will make same character again?

No he said he wouldnt in the PF line,becuase it would be unfair to all the people who paid an arm and leg to aquire them in the secondary market.But he did say he would re visit some of the characters down the road in perhaps a different pose and or a different scale

No he said he wouldnt in the PF line,becuase it would be unfair to all the people who paid an arm and leg to aquire them in the secondary market.But he did say he would re visit some of the characters down the road in perhaps a different pose and or a different scale

Oh please Akuma and Ryu!!!!!

Back