Popcultureshock - Sagat - Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Sierra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picture from SF.

Sagat_tease_2.jpg

This statue is definitely awesome. It is on whole different level compared to the other SF statues. Almost like it's from a different company entirely. I did sell my PCS SF statues to focus on Marvel and DC, but I might consider getting this as a stand alone piece. My daughter practices Muay Thai so I might use her as an excuse to get this. I'll say it's for her, even though it's for me. :lol But all kidding aside I'm really impressed by this.

I'll wait till he's out since he's never going to sell out on Sideshow anyway. If by some chance reception is super positive I might consider it since this promotional shot looks awesome. They went with an excellent pose too. Simple, but powerful.

Man makes this such a tempting piece, but I must resist until I see the mass produced one. This prototype looks excellent though. I really like it. It's the best Sagat has ever looked.

Now this is sick!! Anyone know what the price might be or when its being released? Also is the company produce quality items? Oh ____ just noticed it has two heads. I need this in my life.

Now this is sick!! Anyone know what the price might be or when its being released? Also is the company produce quality items? Oh ____ just noticed it has two heads. I need this in my life.

They seem to be pretty inconsistent. Their statues are often fragile from what I hear and can come broken in the box. While some of their Street Fighter statues were excellent, others either look really bad style wise (oh man Morrigan and Cammy's faces are horrific) or they suffer a lot of QC issues, like with Bison. Sometimes they are way overpriced too.

Sagat is a relatively simple guy though. I hear their Zangief was awesome and I imagine the Sagat should be similar to Zangief given the style of the two.

Proto looks fantastic. Sold my CSC Ex. Vega a couple of years back so I'm out of the line, but this one is definitely one of the best they've done.

I wonder how tall is he.. Sagat would need to be towering the other guys to be true 1:4.

Back