Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my ex today... it's #8, great ;)

but here so far, i paid the most ever on import taxes 122$ (87€).
freaky ripoff germany..

imgp2409.jpg

Great !! #8 is good number :hi5:
mind is only #23:lecture

got my ex today... it's #8, great ;)

but here so far, i paid the most ever on import taxes 122$ (87€).
freaky ripoff germany..

imgp2409.jpg

Great !! #8 is good number :hi5:
mind is only #23:lecture

:nana::nana: Mine's Bison Ex # 7/250 :nana::nana:

No damage at all. Although there's a little paint smudge on his hand with the big psycho flames. Its on the flames but the color is not really noticeable since the shade is just about the same. This hand is heavy enough that the magnet barely can hold it in place. Wouldn't want to display it near a window. But the other hands are fine. His clothing are so thin, I suppose it is meant that way to show his physic.

Usually I am not into this much clothing as it might look like a pajama statue but his metal shield balance it out. Sorry no pics since I have a crappy phone camera and would have to skip a statue purchase to buy one. Unless you really really want one; you are warned! :lol

Can't wait I get mine soon....I came late to the party so I'm trying to catch up now on my street fighter statues. :dunno

Can't wait I get mine soon....I came late to the party so I'm trying to catch up now on my street fighter statues. :dunno

Tell me about it!! I start last year, ita hard for me to find zang,Ken cammy already , ryu and akuma are crazy price.... Well now is the time to get them !!
finial039.jpg

finial040.jpg

was thinkinking about getting this and I see they still have guile in stock was there a problem wit hthe guile I thought I heard people haveing issues with him.

Hey guys check out my video review of the bison and also check our blog for more reviews and videos of other collectorbles.

Blog- https://yourworldcollectibles.blogspot.com/

Video-https://www.youtube.com/user/mamacreta?feature=mhum

And here are some pics of mine

Awesome pics. I wish I have the space and funds to buy both. Heck I need fund to buy a good camera.

I take it the black is not that popular but ithink it looks amazing.

The red might have more market value in the long run unless Capcom changes things around. Or maybe the lower ES will win out in the end. Strange, in the Street Fighter world where Ex might equal to a fail.

I love this statue. I'm enjoying everybody pix.

Hmm, I think you bought a good point/idea to me or in me: skip buying statues/collecting and just enjoy other people's pic. I've enjoyed Colossus comiquette pics and didn't buy. Enjoyed Thanos and Misstress Death's broken shield pics and glad I didn't buy, :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.

I have a few scratch marks on my Ex left foot. I can touch it up with some Black Paint. Should I ask for a replacement or just touch it up? I'm afraid to get the wrong type of black and it end up being too shiny.
I finally got the shoulder pads in, had to stretch the shirt a bit to make it fit. Was a bit worried there for a bit in case it ripped but it was fine in the end.

I have a few scratch marks on my Ex left foot. I can touch it up with some Black Paint. Should I ask for a replacement or just touch it up? I'm afraid to get the wrong type of black and it end up being too shiny.
I finally got the shoulder pads in, had to stretch the shirt a bit to make it fit. Was a bit worried there for a bit in case it ripped but it was fine in the end.

Ask for a replacement I wouldn't take the chance if your having doubts in matching the colors. I just got an email that my flaming hand replacement is on the way!!! When the new hand comes in I have to destroy the one I have now. Btw the flaming hand on the ex had chips that's why I'm replacing it.

This is my first Street Fighter statue and I cant be more impressed. Got the EX! Thinking of getting the Reg.

Back