Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bison is now amputated from the waist down. Initially didnt want to do but after the first strike I really hammered that SOB until even his own mother couldn't recognise him. Have to go send pictures to SS now.

Finally picked up an M. Bison. Great piece, and I'm happy that it arrived without a flaw. Here are some pics:

P1000628.jpg

P1000629.jpg

P1000630.jpg

P1000632.jpg

P1000633.jpg

P1000634.jpg

P1000635.jpg

P1000638.jpg

P1000640.jpg

P1000642.jpg

Oh man, this just reminds me of how much of a failure I am with this line. Never should've started. My Cammy Ex is the only thing I have that's nice from this line.

Oh man, this just reminds me of how much of a failure I am with this line. Never should've started. My Cammy Ex is the only thing I have that's nice from this line.

Yeah the Cammy EX is the only one I have left. The rest of this SF PCS line I already sold.

Last edited:
What happened?? Are these just not that great?? Bad sculpts, poor outfits??

I know there was a bit of a snafu with over production. It seems like they got color variant happy.

IMO, Ryu, Akuma, and Cammy is great. I've heard Zangrief is good too. Guile is ok but not my character. But the rest, to me, is just plain. And Bison is the most plain. His hand is blocky (cube-like) and his head is plain too. No skin texture and one tone paint skin color. I should've bought the red at least. Too late now. I figure Chun Li might balance the two out, but nope. Eventually, I'll sell them both off. Bison would be the first to go if I need to sell.

Zangief cost 850 shipped canadian, but worth it cant seem to find any online and with a edition size of 300 hard to find, only one on ebay for auction is at the UK ebay and currently over 1100 plus shipping:thud:

Yeah that was quite a deal :hi5: I'm just getting into this line and I fear this is one I will never be able to get. Congrats on the great deal.

Back