Popcultureshock Guile Mixed Media Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jerry,
Thanks for all the pics. Guile is my character in the games. I love this piece and will not pass it up. I'm thinking about ordering both and just wanted to get an idea what is included. Question. Regarding the EX version w/ brown camo. Is there any other difference from the reg green camo besides the color. Is anything else included? Thanks, Jesse.

Hello Jerry,
Thanks for all the pics. Guile is my character in the games. I love this piece and will not pass it up. I'm thinking about ordering both and just wanted to get an idea what is included. Question. Regarding the EX version w/ brown camo. Is there any other difference from the reg green camo besides the color. Is anything else included? Thanks, Jesse.

The only difference will be the color of the camo.

They will both come with the metal dog tags

Thanks Jerry, What can we expect next in the street fighter line? I've heard talk of a 1/3 scale Ryu hadoken statue. Is there any truth to the rumor? I'll keep buying if you keep making them:lol.

1/3rd Ryu 'Super Hadouken' Statue next year.

Lets see...

Guile tomorrow
Bison soon
Blanka Bust soon

Chun Li and one other in progress but you wont see much of them for a few months.

Next diorama at SDCC. Decided to just do one of those per year and always debut it at SDCC.

Lets see...

Guile tomorrow
Bison soon
Blanka Bust soon

Chun Li and one other in progress but you wont see much of them for a few months.

Next diorama at SDCC. Decided to just do one of those per year and always debut it at SDCC.

That is an awesome idea. It'll definitely keep the value of the first one up since it'll be dried up off ebay by then.

Lets see...

Guile tomorrow
Bison soon
Blanka Bust soon

Wooo Hoooo. Cant wait to see some pics of this.

Hey Jerry, Just saw final pics on the sculpt for the Blanka bust. Looks awsome. Can you give us any hints on the dio? Also, is Sagat planned in the line? If so, will he be to scale? Thanks, Jesse.

Hey Jerry, Just saw final pics on the sculpt for the Blanka bust. Looks awsome. Can you give us any hints on the dio? Also, is Sagat planned in the line? If so, will he be to scale? Thanks, Jesse.

Sagat will be in scale and he has a release date but theres a few before him

Ill tease some pics of the next dio in about 2 months leading up to SDCC

Lets see...

Guile tomorrow
Bison soon
Blanka Bust soon

Keep em coming jerry :rock:rock I love this line :D

Back