Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I regret not going for that auction. I want to get him while the price is right

Got mine yesterday. I am really happy with it, it looks impressive. There is a couple of small paint rubs, and where the different body parts have been put together is a bit rough at the join. Shame I can't set it up, just check for damage and back in the box. I got number 44. I really want a Judge Death and Anderson dio now.

tumblr_ls8c6wBaED1qdzpalo1_500.jpg

The gods were looking down on me today...my waitlist for the Dredd Exclusive has been converted and will ship on he 27th! Couldn't ask for a better Xmas present! Really thought this was long gone....:thud:

Also got the conversion note and then canceled. Bad time to get the conversion for me, I was on the fence for it and decided I'd rather put the funds towards something I actually care about in 2013.

Got mine yesterday. I am really happy with it, it looks impressive. There is a couple of small paint rubs, and where the different body parts have been put together is a bit rough at the join. Shame I can't set it up, just check for damage and back in the box. I got number 44. I really want a Judge Death and Anderson dio now.

tumblr_ls8c6wBaED1qdzpalo1_500.jpg

PCS said Judge Death is next

Also got the conversion note and then canceled. Bad time to get the conversion for me, I was on the fence for it and decided I'd rather put the funds towards something I actually care about in 2013.

Decided to join you and cancel on the wait list conversion...in the end I also thought it was a bad time for the list to convert (too nearer Xmas) and also all this kefuffle with the missing pieces...shame but I think it's for the best...:(

Decided to join you and cancel on the wait list conversion...in the end I also thought it was a bad time for the list to convert (too nearer Xmas) and also all this kefuffle with the missing pieces...shame but I think it's for the best...:(

You guys are canceling!
What? This is a great one :dunno

Ok... then happy new year and Merry Christmas!

Maybe I should jump on the waitlist for the regular then if people are canceling. I wonder if I can find the regular for a little cheaper somewhere. $400 is hard to swallow for it.

I would be willing to buy any Ex you guys give up!
Just let me know...

I wonder how many extra $$ SS is making a year after they introduced the non-refundable deposit. Best businessmove they ever made.

Well, I did only cancel a wait list so I never got charged an NRD, but since at least 2 converted on this one, that means at least 100 in NRDs got gobbled up...

A reg just sold for about $300 shipped on Ebay. I think I'll pick up the next Reg that goes up though honestly I see the price only going down from here. I would prefer the Reg since I don't care for the EX base.

Back