Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eamon,
This might be a silly question & you have probably already answered it somewhere but do you have a hand in making these??
Neil

yes I did. Some more than others but i had big hand in Beast Man, Teela, Man-at-Arms and Sorceress in particular. Emiliano then does the heavier lifting. Fun work too as you can imagine. :)

How did you get a Man at Arms

See above but I also help organize the UK MOTU Convention so Jerry was kind enough to send us over a factory unboxed one to display.

I can't wait to get that Man At Arms in my set up Eamon! Just got TrapJaw to add to the lineup!

Very cool set up there. I will be curious to see what you think about MAA as I happen to think he's one of the best and a bit under rated.

I can't wait to get that Man At Arms in my set up Eamon! Just got TrapJaw to add to the lineup!

12004004_803784336397298_5329690787467875460_n.jpg

Damn that looks killer! Great Shot!

Any update on skelator ex? Been wating forever for this guy to drop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

i do not think Skeletor has been shown yet.
I think he went up for pre order a year ago. I jumped on the EX the day it went up on pcs website. The picture above was from the release.

It's been so long I lost a little interest in skeletor only because of space issues, but love hordak more every time I see him. I wished his ex was better for skeletor.

I like this cartoon verson, pretty well done for 1/4 scale. You considering the SS skelator coming out comicbookguy? I certainly will be even though it's not 1/4 scale. PO'D SS He-man already. Like the look of them both.

I think he went up for pre order a year ago. I jumped on the EX the day it went up on pcs website. The picture above was from the release.

My bad, I was thinking of the realistic version.

These look great. Being a GI Joe fan, I'm envious of you He-Man fans getting such awesome, cartoon accurate collectibles. Matty gets it, in terms of their own products and what they are licensing, to a much greater extent than Hasbro does.

I have He-Man and have Skeletor on order, passed on the rest. But they all do look very nice.

Back