Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the smallest run I've ever seen SS do on something is 400-500.. PCS always has a smaller number. Also, given how popular the SS line is coming out of sdcc, it wouldn't surprise me to see a big ES on them (especially after seeing the numbers on some of their latest DC pieces).

I'm passing on the combo (still might pickup just BC).. not b/c it doesn't look great (it does!).. just can't get everything hehe.

The German Paratrooper EX was 100

Jerry said today that both Hordak and She-Ra are being sculpted. It isn't clear if they are Filmation or the classic mixed media line. Can't wait to see them!

I've not bought anything in a little while but Battle Cat EX is too good to pass up. If I were to put two characters as my youth memories it would be Optimus Prime and Battle Cat.

Done deal.

I love the PCS pieces and was planning on getting them, but I couldn't risk the space issues. These will be a center piece for sure.

PCS combo is the way to go. I doubt Sideshow will ever do Battle Cat. I can see the Sideshow 1:5 scale statues being $400 since their 1:4 scale stuff is running $450-500 now. I like the unique style Sideshow has brought to the table but they will be secondary to PCS and my budget is nearly maxed out already.

Why would SS not do a BC? If the line does well they will do one for sure imo. Heck they made characters which is much less popular so BC can easily see the light of day. It would be great competition for pcs to give us consumers more choices and competition. I see a lot of people jumping on the pcs version like one one else will ever make another good MOTU line. But as we can all see SS is taking a chunk of the pie for sure. I myself love the pcs more thn SS because of the filmation cartoon style. But I see a lot of others torn between the realistic pcs and SS versions. Can't wait to see more from both companies!

Has anyone had any experience dealing with PCS customer service. I've been trying to resolve a broken statue that was shipped to me in March of this year and they keep dropping the ball. I've been told 3 times they would ship a new body and they never do. Now I can't even get a return email from them. Is this pretty common with PCS? Any suggestions? Is there anything I can do if they just flat out won't return emails? A replacement was supposed to ship 7 weeks ago and when I started asking what was happening with the process. . . . silence. Any advice would be great.

Has anyone had any experience dealing with PCS customer service. I've been trying to resolve a broken statue that was shipped to me in March of this year and they keep dropping the ball. I've been told 3 times they would ship a new body and they never do. Now I can't even get a return email from them. Is this pretty common with PCS? Any suggestions? Is there anything I can do if they just flat out won't return emails? A replacement was supposed to ship 7 weeks ago and when I started asking what was happening with the process. . . . silence. Any advice would be great.

Had a similar experience a couple years ago. Wasn't quite 7 months, but it did take awhile to get responses and a replacement.

My advice would be to try and also bug them on the other forums, where they visit.

But I can only imagine how you feel. Nearly 2 weeks waiting for answers on this broken Skeletor bust and it is starting to get irritating.

The Teela statue looked pretty good in pictures and I thought I would be in for the whole line but I don't even want it now. I've offered to do a return or replacement but they've said twice that they would send one out the next time they ship. Then it never happens. Joining other forums would probably help but I resist joining the Facebook. Although, it would be a good way to show the public that their customer service is close to non existent. Good luck with your skeletor bust PermaG and stay on these people if they respond. It's tough but I'm trying to send them emails at least 4-5 times a week now just asking how my return is going and giving my information each time. They deserve a bad attitude but I haven't given it to them yet. Hoping they check their mail, it will mostly be my address popping up, many times.

Some in hand Man-at-arms pics for ya'll. I thinks he's really impressive and might be my fav so far. If you are on the fence, get it. :)

61b786a91a81d9aea882acd9625fd94f.jpg

261a29ba8046c54a3b5311734700b599.jpg

02d73b3abfabbb4f7d6ae7bed133404c.jpg

39e5998c3a283f972d768f0a42f4ec2f.jpg

75898a921b9e5057bdb5844c79237231.jpg

very nice! can't wait for Heman and Battlecat, wish they would have shown them at nycc. Would have liked some video and a sense of scale.

I love this PCS stuff but I'm too late to the party to back track now & have decided I'll just go with the SS pieces as those are perfectly fine & look awesome as it is.

Eamon,

This might be a silly question & you have probably already answered it somewhere but do you have a hand in making these??

Thanks

Neil

Back