[Pop Toys] Mr. President 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this licensed after all? If not, they're being pretty blatant using the show's name and logo and all. The missing ring is really the only oversight here.

It looks like they based the likeness of Spacey from that Call of Duty game. . . it kinda looks like him, but not really.

It's weird that they would go to the lengths of blurring out Hot Toys heads when they put their clothing sets on their figures and calling it Housekeeper set, or what have you, but then call their figure sets, Sherlock and House of Cards.

For me, the sculpt looks great, but I agree that headsculpt is too small.

OSK has the set is USD 153.00 (free shipping)

11924771_1638713456367247_3263753036125989269_n.jpg

11891009_1638712573034002_5609327772363046278_n.jpg

It's not just the head. The body proportions and hands need tweaking as well. Though those last few pics do look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just started watching this show and have gotten up to season 3. If this turns out, I may have to jump on it. The price is great and you get quite a bit.

I lost interest after the anti-climax Threesome scene with his bodyguard & wife... the kissing scene still haunts me when someone mention House Of Cards.

I might get a Usual Suspect Spacey, but not Underwood.

Finished season 4 not long ago and I enjoyed it, much better than season 3. Hopefully things continue to improve the next season.

Lost interest in this figure now after looking at those photos again.

also would like to see some review type images of this. only inhand pics i have seen are via toyanxiety parts sale etc

im in the middle of s3 now and love it.

Back