Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Wondercon pics. . . they're looking better. If the $160 price holds, I'll probably pick these up.

View attachment 177112

View attachment 177113

They look pretty damn good for $160! The tailoring, from what I can remember, looks much better than previously. I also like that Jax sculpt waaaay more than that custom I've seen floating around for a couple years now. That thing looks like it was carved out of wood.
Clay looks fairly excellent, at least from this angle.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thats the thing. The price is great. This reminds me of the prices of HT figures when I first started collecting. HT is making it hard to keep up with them. I hope these "smaller" companies continue to knock out great figures from lines that HT won't pick up.

They look pretty damn good for $160! The tailoring, from what I can remember, looks much better than previously. I also like that Jax sculpt waaaay more than that custom I've seen floating around for a couple years now. That thing looks like it was carved out of wood.
Clay looks fairly excellent, at least from this angle.
Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chatted with Jerry at Wondercon. He did have the tailoring redone from scratch because he wasn't satisfied with it. Also said these should pre-order pretty soon - perhaps May.

Last edited:
Little Update from the email newsletter: attached the whole range of collectibles to be released, they aren't even named - since the last couple to be released in 2nd Quarter of 2016 - well, where the hell are those sweet 1/6 SOA figures???
b980ac7b-4ea5-4e8f-9ea5-6d1a81866bbc.jpg

Sucks that they couldn't get these off the ground. Honestly they should have been on this about 3 years ago so they would be available while the show was still on. Too bad.

Hopefully another company picks up the license, I was looking forward to these.

Back