Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to be getting this before the year's out. I wasn't expecting this until next year, to be honest.

Just ordered this! Never would have thought I would get a chance to own a book about An American Werewolf in London! A bit expensive at 60.00 (after conversion and shipping) but easy buy for me.

https://www.cultscreenings.co.uk/american-werewolf-book/

new-AWL-ad.jpg

Got the book this week. Love it. Full of great BTS photos that I have never seen before. It's set up a lot like Crystal Lake Memories as far as the writing goes with lots of input from people who made the film.

Only word of this release is October, don't know if that means they will be shipping them out or just arriving. Either way hope to get it before the year ends.

Tick tock tick tock..........

Was hoping to display this on my fireplace mantle for halloween this year......

Wifey allows anything to be put there for the month of October......

Not showing anything at all about this on the main PCS page......

like its vanished......

Bumped it over on StatueForum since Jerry seems to pop in there more often. Maybe get some news.

I doubt anyone (collectors) will be selling.....especially not the EX.....limited to only 500......

This will be a VERY sought after statue for many years.....especially if PCS gets it right.....

Back