Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this! Never would have thought I would get a chance to own a book about An American Werewolf in London! A bit expensive at 60.00 (after conversion and shipping) but easy buy for me.

https://www.cultscreenings.co.uk/american-werewolf-book/

new-AWL-ad.jpg

Just ordered this! Never would have thought I would get a chance to own a book about An American Werewolf in London! A bit expensive at 60.00 (after conversion and shipping) but easy buy for me . . .

Thanks for the heads-up.

That'll come in at $74 CDN - wow. Still tempted though :dunno

What's this "Beware the Moon" documentary - any good?

Thanks for putting that site on my radar, Jaws. I just order one myself along with the ROTLD 245 Trioxin book. I will be interested to see if there's a Fright Night book soon to follow which of course I'll also grab. All my favorite movies from the 80's revisited! I love it.

It's on the Blu ray.... And yes it is a nice little documentary.. It's about an hour and a half long.... Worth the price of the Blu ray alone.

I still have yet to crack open my blue ray on this movie for some reason

Thanks for putting that site on my radar, Jaws. I just order one myself along with the ROTLD 245 Trioxin book. I will be interested to see if there's a Fright Night book soon to follow which of course I'll also grab. All my favorite movies from the 80's revisited! I love it.

Yeah nice site... Looking forward to the Fright Night Doc they have in store also.

I hope this ships soon. I'm remodeling my shelves and I'll be able to display this beast properly. Cannot wait!!!

Yeah, if Robocop has been any indication of that. And that is supposed to be arriving around the same time this was supposed to.

I'm going to email pcs to cancel this since its been delay. There's no charge on the NRD correct if I cancel due to delays. It's not the delay I'm worried about. Just want to buy other things from pcs instead. Can't afford both.

They have not posted anything about it for a while, usually you will see some warehouse, production line pics as release approaches.

It's coming.

Hello Collector,

Sincere apologies for the delays.

We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality collectible possible and we greatly appreciate your patience while we accomplish this.

Having said that, the wait is almost over!

Kessler Wolf 1:4 is currently estimated to be arriving in our warehouse October 2016. We don't like to sacrifice quality for time - and in the end this is what makes our collectibles the best - so thank you very much for your patience, loyalty, and understanding.

Back