Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the deal is who ever get is first takes good pictures and posts them.....if you post blurry cell phone pics....we will have your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the deal is who ever get is first takes good pictures and posts them.....if you post blurry cell phone pics....we will have your head.

lol. Yes. It's too close to the end for those pics now. This pot does not need anymore stirring.

Oh I'm sticking my arm in the pot and stiring it until it spills all over the kitchen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I already know I'm getting this repainted. I need this piece to have that Greg face.
b860e348209ad3f7be00643d020af270.jpg
9640724120f8931ebc0c983171f99533.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I am gonna repaint mine myself...was a modeler for decades...

This is my first statue ...so hopefully it's not too disappointing ..

Yeah I am gonna repaint mine myself...was a modeler for decades...

This is my first statue ...so hopefully it's not too disappointing ..

Very cool.
Be careful...when you're done with this one you're probably gonna want to do all your pieces. :)

Lol.....I don't have the space for a lot of large statues....well at least not till the kids move out in 10 years

Well if this follows the curse I seem to have....it will arrive at my place Wed or Thurs....

I have been on vacation or out of town for every single new release delivery since I started this hobby...

I got shipping info. Mine should arrive Thursday. IDK if it was intentional to get em delivered right before Halloween...pretty sweet though.

Back