• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pop Culture Shock Akuma!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, everyone I have just jumped on the sideshow band wagon not long ago. Im a big streetfighter fan and I have been looking to find the AKUMA pf statue.If anyone has one and would like to sell it please let me know im willing to buy this statue from you.

i hope you know it will cost you upwards of $800. and your best bet is Ebay

Good luck!! its an awesome statue

i hope you know it will cost you upwards of $800. and your best bet is Ebay

Good luck!! its an awesome statue

Yeah im aware that this one will be a bit costly but it is fine i would prefer the regular version though..so if anyone here wants to sell theirs or knows anyone that wants to sell theirs let me know

Yeah im aware that this one will be a bit costly but it is fine i would prefer the regular version though..so if anyone here wants to sell theirs or knows anyone that wants to sell theirs let me know

People scour the board and barely find any... like P said, your best bet these days is ebay.

Akuma, even regular, is few and far between.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Hello, everyone I have just jumped on the sideshow band wagon not long ago. Im a big streetfighter fan and I have been looking to find the AKUMA pf statue.If anyone has one and would like to sell it please let me know im willing to buy this statue from you.

I have to say ebay also...

No one here have one and wants to go ahead and sell it?

If so let me know im interested in getting this piece!!!

i sold my shin version for close to $1000...be prepared to pay for this one bro....good luck in the search..ebay is your best bet....if you are going for the shin version ..make sure you ask the seller about chest rub from the beads.

i sold my shin version for close to $1000...be prepared to pay for this one bro....good luck in the search..ebay is your best bet....if you are going for the shin version ..make sure you ask the seller about chest rub from the beads.

haha yeah i know this one will cost me a pretty shiny penny but im ready to dish out the cash and im looking for the regular version have no interest in Shin Akuma

Back