Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the answers guys really liking Mileena she's one of my favorite characters i’m hooked since I pre ordered the 1/3 scorpion.

Pic from PCS facebook page!

Ready to ship from China!

10533371_1560553550830486_9045696574214470601_n.jpg

I thought he already shipped??, well I guess it will take a few days to ship then 4 weeks for them to receive him, then afew more days on their end to organize shipment so we are pushing it if we actually get this beast this year

So I was cleaning my horror room and found this PCS pamphlet from NYCC with a teaser for MKX. I don't think it's been posted before on the forums, but it looks like the first MKX statue will be Sub-Zero. Doesn't look like concept art to me but maybe I'm wrong.

20141112_174645.jpg

Got the Shipping Notice today for the Ex.
Said please pay by January 4th to receive from first shipment.

I ordered one at man of action figures yesterday. Seems like a legit site so I'm praying. If not no worries. Still not a big fan of his pose.

Yea I ordered her but I actually only wanted mk1 and 2 I'm being to picky plus im in for the 1/3 lines of SF and MK.

Haha I'd love an MK1 line.

I'm finally in for 1/4 MK and 1/3 MK. All I need is Jade. I think she will be rare but not worth anything close to reptile or goro.

I don't think I'm getting goro after all. MOAF said something about the distributor and late release. Bleh lol. As long as I definitely get Mileena I'll be happy. I never liked Goros Mk9 look... Even if it's supposed to be classic

Okay let's try this again. I bought a sale from EBay because the release date is so near.

Regular edition $550 shipped. I think that's a solid price for missing its PO for a year now.

Okay let's try this again. I bought a sale from EBay because the release date is so near.

Regular edition $550 shipped. I think that's a solid price for missing its PO for a year now.

yea not bad at all…you basically only overpaid $60 or so as it was 460 and shipping for me (NJ) was $49 bucks..so not bad at all id say

Back