Pop culture shock 24" Goro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10945657_10153546054843452_6562508324043752209_n.jpg

Looks Beastly

just out of curiosity, how long does it take for someone in another country to get goro who ordered directly from PCS? example your in europe does it take like 1-2 weeks or 4 weeks like a typically internationally order?

Im so excited to finally add this beast to my collection, I will get dominoes pizza when i get him, make a unboxing video and review, with updates mk collection pics.....My besta is begging to finally have him next to the 4 ninjas

Got my Goro Reg today omg this statue is freakin' awesome and huge! Everything turned out great and low # too woo hoo! The paint is immaculate and the details in the veins is all there to see. I give this bad boy a 10/10 baby!

cfTEJs.jpg

NZUaDk.jpg

9BXOov.jpg

8C8BIe.jpg

S7bvco.jpg

dMYiOQ.jpg

6nPNXc.jpg

rnLCRT.jpg

gEx18f.jpg

MMfrQD.jpg

u6meFm.jpg

Q4bJ53.jpg

oqKnOy.jpg

foqO4X.jpg

great pics man can't wait to get mine, should be saturday and my ex will be here…although i ask this: if you guys were to own ONE mk statue only, would it be this or the 1/3 scorpion? Also keep in mind all of collection is currently 1/4

Back