Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know that was the case tbh. The Karl urban modern Dredd was my first purchase from them and I paid in full. Seems their site could definitely use a bit of modernisation.

I hate full paying when a statue is 2 years out. I only did it recently for the CC Genisys endo due to them saying it would be done in 4-6 months and look how that turned out:lol

I hate full paying when a statue is 2 years out. I only did it recently for the CC Genisys endo due to them saying it would be done in 4-6 months and look how that turned out:lol

I don't generally, but I liked the discount PCS offer for doing so. I'm glad I did, the pound has absolutely nose dived against the dollar since I paid for this, saved me a fair few pennies.

I don't generally, but I liked the discount PCS offer for doing so. I'm glad I did, the pound has absolutely nose dived against the dollar since I paid for this, saved me a fair few pennies.

Yea, I like the discount too. I went with the payment plan on my current orders with them so at least I get 50% of the discount while still holding on to most of my cash for a decent time period.

I like the way they give you the option and then reward you for your choice. I would have paid in full if I could have but I was happy to still get a discount for going on their payment plan (and it got me to do that instead of passing the balance later so it is a win for both parties).

Cool option for both available:

CONAN 1:3 STATUE - Crom Set
PCS Exclusive
Only available directly through PCS

Price : $1750.00
Edition Size : 75 pieces
Size : 29" (73cm) tall
Est Ship : 3rd qtr 2017
Includes : Both Classic and War Paint versions of the 1:3 Conan Statue with matching numbers, plus a lifesize replica 'Wheel of Pain' pendant !
Up to 10% Discount with Pre-Order

With Darkness just a few months away from reaching the 3 year mark, will Conan actually ship in the 3rd quarter?

I wouldn't post that in random threads and spreading panic until they have responded to it, it may be nothing.

I wouldn't post that in random threads and spreading panic until they have responded to it, it may be nothing.

Just making people aware of it. You can go to the CA SOS site. It's not like that's a fake site or something.

I think the biggest problem was...PCS is slow...they are even slower around convention times. Seems like either too many new people or people just not knowing how PCS is slow + the almost back to back conventions + supposed QC = extremely long wait times. My Skeletor bust took over a months time to get reshipped / corrected.

This brought a wave a bitching, then Shin's symbol.

But in the end, as long as you know what to basically expect from PCS and dont mind the extra timeframe...it seems you usually end up with a decent quality pieces wit ha low edition size. Not something that has 2000, 5000, or even 20k or them out there after all this time. Also PCS usually ends up making pieces of characters that others are not usually doing. In example, he doesnt do a bunch of Marvel and DC (minus batman light).

What are there...like 250 of these in the world?

In example for this thought process, I ordered Conan fully expecting him to take around 2 years.
If he takes long, it sucks, but I am not surprised.
If he take less time, great.
Again, in the end, I will (should) have a low numbered, third scale, Conan, in war paint. :D

Cancelled and deposit refunded.
I'm sure it'll be great ... I just decided I don't have space for a massive 1/3 scale and don't feel like paying $1000+ for a polystone object.

Cancelled and deposit refunded.
I'm sure it'll be great ... I just decided I don't have space for a massive 1/3 scale and don't feel like paying $1000+ for a polystone object.

1/3 with slim bases don't take that much more space than a 1/4 and this one will be worth the extra space. It is also a fair deal at 1K, the old SS piece goes for almost that much now...

1/3 with slim bases don't take that much more space than a 1/4 and this one will be worth the extra space. It is also a fair deal at 1K, the old SS piece goes for almost that much now...

That is some baffling logic but I've done much worse in justifying things I don't need so carry on :D

Back