Poll: Should religion/politics be discussed on a toy forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should religion/plotics be discussed on a toy forum

• No, this is not the appropriate forum

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Yes, it is a discussion board afterall

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say with significant confidence that almost no one was thinking about the Iraq war when they entered that thread.

Actually eight or nine people referenced the military and the War on Terror through words or pictures. I think for a lot of people they are indelibly linked.

Barbelith and Rory, what do you think of July 4. Just a bunch of flag waving or the birth of our nation.

Nice day for a picnic.

Man, you 2 just keep lying and expect us to buy it.

I'm calling you out on this right now. Please find the specific post where I criticized a specific person in the 9/11 thread. And while you're at it see if you can find a personal memorial before the 29th post.

EDIT: Actually now that the thread has been censored to allow only Authorized Opinions it'll be much sooner than post 29. :)

Last edited:
This seems to be a toy/collectible forum that has turned into a poltical platform.
I don't mind talking religion and politics but i can say these are the two mosted heated topics that anyone can bring up in any place.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it always seems to go over the top when people don't agree about these subjects.
So to answer the question No i don't think they should be talked about here.
The title says Sideshowfreaks not politicalreligousfreaks...:flag

I'd say yes, but you have to accept that some people will have some very different views to you and may have some very strong opinions.
Conversations on the two subjects can end in tears, especially with the anonymity of the internet.

err, changed my mind, no.

Spoken like a true lefty commie liberal ******. Did I do it right?

This would be better...

Joker to Liberals:

JOKER.jpg

"What happened?... Your balls drop off???"

:lol

The sad part is, there probably are such cups. That ^^^^ is kind of morbid.:lol:lol:lol

You wanna talk morbid? I bet there is someone out there who has eaten fried bacon off a 9/11 Commemorative plate that was none the wiser to it. :horror

I gotta go to work now. Please don't get my thread locked. :) Thanks in advance. :D

I gotta go to work now. Please don't get my thread locked. :) Thanks in advance. :D

Sorry in advance:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X3B8WXGe7hY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X3B8WXGe7hY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back