POLL: HT Thor: The Dark World - Armored or Light Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Thor The Dark World figure Do you prefer?

• Total voters
"I dont want to go all Sean Long here.." :lol

Great video man

I gotta say I like the armored version way more still, the arms on the light armor just dont look right to me

edit: also cant wait for your Zod review

Last edited:
I went for regular cos the light armour showed too much skin. Lol. Having now know the latter has a dynamic base I'm kinda regretting.

Great review, sold me on the regular version (not that I really have a choice at this point). Didn't know about the difference in articulation on the arms but I think the bend on the light armor ver. looks pretty bad when fully bent not to mention it would probably degrade the rubber faster so it seems pretty much a moot point.

I really like the ratchet joints on the full sleeve Thor. Really nice for HT to start building in these type of features for the figures. I really hope the GA Captain America gets the same treatment, it would really help with poses if he has these ratchet joints as well.

Nice video review King! Appreciate seeing both side by side. Definitely glad getting the light armor, looks the biz.

"I dont want to go all Sean Long here.." :lol

LOL :lol Sean Long can
suck_it_gif_by_saiyen_girl-d5df97m.gif

Great review. I've decided to keep my order for the Ex and cancel the regular even though the regular would have been $20 cheaper since i already used a coupon. Honestly if the full armor was the Ex i would have bought that because i prefer it. My mind was made up when i saw people could order 6 of the regular on Sideshow and the Ex was on WL. It'll be much easier for me to sell the Ex if i like the Avengers 2 one so that made up my mind.

Wish HT had just done switch out arms with clip on armpit armor somehow.

Thanks for the extensive review Clipper King!
I was thinking about getting the body from the light armor version to upgrade my Avengers Thor, but rubber arms from HT deteriorate and don't look quite right when bent.
So I'll save and look elsewhere for a better body.

I don't know who all saw it but someone posted a review on the forum that showed difference in flexibility of the two and quite frankly, the light is a helluva a lot more flexible than the normal version.

Back