POLL: HT Thor: The Dark World - Armored or Light Armor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Thor The Dark World figure Do you prefer?

• Total voters
I thought the boxes and accessories differed too?
Well I mostly meant the figure itself. In terms of the head sculpt, costume (except for the sleeves or lack of), etc. The bases are different but I think that's it since it looks like the poncho comes with both versions.

prefer the armored edition. but due to the light armored is an exclusive, if I had to buy one, i'd get the exclusive one lol...

Light armor all the way. For the armored style I still like the Avengers one the most, not the head to toe look necessarily but the fit and finish of the chainmail part seems way better to me.

I think a lot of people like Light also because it is more different than the previous ones, which were all armored. It's essentially the same figure without the armor sleeves. Plus, that dynamic stand gives it a huge advantage. :)

I think a lot of people like Light also because it is more different than the previous ones, which were all armored. It's essentially the same figure without the armor sleeves. Plus, that dynamic stand gives it a huge advantage. :)

I picked up another stand on eBay for my armored one, just need to mod the nameplate

Obviously the light armored one looks B.A.!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would prefer the light armored version becauseof the base. In the Zod and MoS forums they complain about the base being too big. So if all you can get is the regular armor version I'd do that and buy a base. I'm sure lots of "light armor" detolf guys will be looking to sell.

GyzqqTc.gif

tumblr_mf1n1gfdIT1r333we.gif

Back