Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took advantage of the Halloween event and got a ton of experience points that week--though not enough to level up again. I think I needed 190k for my next level and got about half that. I liked getting bonuses on candy, but I got tired of seeing the same ghost Pokemon everywhere. I hardly saw any other Pokemon that week. I guess I shouldn't complain about it too much since now I'm back to seeing mainly rats and pigeons again.

What level are you?

The grind is real. :rock Leveling up sucks at that point. :lol

Yeah, I'm about 14k away from level 26 now. I will say that this new reward event they're doing is helping me get experience points faster--plus, I see a lot more Pokemon in general popping up. I wish there was a bit more variety of Pokemon in my area though. I haven't seen a new Pokemon in a very long time.

I've found Ditto four times in the last couple weeks and got a surprise Pikachu pop up today.

deb64866b3323f599f29e1b01dee5da6.jpg

55610c0d4aeec420600a5ea20263d0e2.jpg

Nice!!! We have a Pikachu nest here so they're plentiful! :rock

I'm still grinding away. Almost level 32.

Nice!!! We have a Pikachu nest here so they're plentiful! :rock

I'm still grinding away. Almost level 32.

That must be nice. I've caught 5 Pikachu and hatched one since July. :lol I haven't found a brand new Pokemon in this area for almost 2 months. I think I'm up to 137 in my Pokedex so unless I start travelling I'm never going to catch them all.

Finally got a smartphone so I can play this. So far, I'm enjoying it tho enough with the pidgeys and rattata's already!

That must be nice. I've caught 5 Pikachu and hatched one since July. :lol I haven't found a brand new Pokemon in this area for almost 2 months. I think I'm up to 137 in my Pokedex so unless I start travelling I'm never going to catch them all.

My Pokedex is hurting. I'm only at 120ish.

I got a Santa Pikachu. We were coming home from looking at Christmas lights and the wife had her game on and saw it. We had to turn around and go a few blocks back but we found him.

Last edited:
Nice... My friend is level 30 and managed not to find a lapras yet.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It's not the only way, but hatching is your best hope. I've only had one, but I know others with 3 - 4. It's crazy how things play out.

Back