Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I despise how Eevee is in the 10k group. Why?! It's insanely common!

I don't even bother catching Eevee's in the wild. I won't waste my 10 seconds on them. So yeah, a bit of a disappointment :lol On the other hand, I love getting Charmanders and Squirtles in my 2K eggs every once in awhile. Rarely see those bastards.

So I've had to the chance to you the Go Plus for a while now....LOVE IT. So worth it.

I catch about double the pokemon now. So much easier to get XP, Pokestops, Pokemon, you name it. The biggest drawback is you can only throw regular pokeballs to catch Pokemon, no matter what CP - so not 100% perfect, but well worth the money.

Do you have to have your phone on you when you have the Pokemon GO plus on? Just wondering.

Thankfully, no. But I saw a Twitch feed of someone getting robbed.

Ridiculously scary.

Yeah, some people just aint smart enough to know that gps location is giving away your position to connect to gamers is great way to rob you. Hell or stalk you. :lol

I've only seen 2 Snorlaxes the entire time I've played. I haven't had any rare Pokemon pop up all week--just the same 8 crappy ones I always see.

Back