Media Pokémon GO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got two big wants today. Managed to bag Wartortle & Growlithe. On the hunt for Gengar a bit later.

Also got my first Pokemon over 1000 CP today :)

:rock :rock :rock

Just some friendly advice as I've learned the hard way: Save your stardust and focus on leveling up your Trainer. Your current team becomes obsolete as you level up, paving the way for the stronger 'wave.'

I know I missed out on POs, but any word on places that haven't listed POs for the PoGo Plus and are planning to put them up for sale soon?

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock

Just some friendly advice as I've learned the hard way: Save your stardust and focus on leveling up your Trainer. Your current team becomes obsolete as you level up, paving the way for the stronger 'wave.'

I'll be honest, I can't be arsed with gyms :(

:lol sorry, my bad, it means I am not particularly bothered about gyms right now. I want to get a really strong top six before I start taking them down.

My favourite so far has to be Blastoise. How about you?

Saw a rarity on the radar today, though I couldn't go looking for him.
07c326772659f106d8d74723adf48e30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I didn't see anything special at SDCC today, but I've caught over 40 new Pokemon types since I've been here. Playing at home is going to suck compared to here.

Pikachu

Idk if it's just me but I encounterd that little ****er 3 times and every time it ****ing ran away and yes I use cherries after every throw but it didn't help...

And then you hear others they catches it in their first try… >_>

From everyone I talk to here, he is in the wild. Most have never seen him, though a few have seen him once. But apparently commonality varies from place to place. But of course you can get him as a starter, or hatch him from an egg.

Back