Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EX arrived today! So excited.

So smitten was I with Green Ivy that I had to have the original, price be damned. Now I'm looking for another EX or Regular so I can display both sets of original plants along with Green Ivy. Gotta catch 'em all! :)

Attachments

• 20150415_202028_LLS.jpg
    20150415_202028_LLS.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 20150415_203302_LLS.jpg
    20150415_203302_LLS.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 567
  • ATT_1429149056290_20150415_203535_LLS.jpg
    ATT_1429149056290_20150415_203535_LLS.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 567
For those you have both Ivys.

I just got my last flex notice with shipping. $12 more than when reg Ivy was shipped. Did you guys have just a big jump in shipping?

For those you have both Ivys.

I just got my last flex notice with shipping. $12 more than when reg Ivy was shipped. Did you guys have just a big jump in shipping?

UPS changed their rates this year, it probably goes by DIM weight now. UPS and FedEx both are sticking it to their customers by using DIM weight for all packages now. I ship all my stuff USPS, wish we had that option for SS.

Is Green Ivy coupon eligible? Is there a coupon code to use on her? If there is do I have to wait for her to be back in stock, or can I use it on a ZpO with her? Thanks in advance.

Is Green Ivy coupon eligible? Is there a coupon code to use on her? If there is do I have to wait for her to be back in stock, or can I use it on a ZpO with her? Thanks in advance.

It's coupon eligible. You can use a coupon as long as it's not on wait list. May coupon not available yet.

I just got my PIG the other day from another member and I have to say it's by far one of the best female statues Sideshow has done. I'm very happy with the paint work and the sculpt.

Geez ...I'm guessing PIG = Poison Ivy Green?

If so, referring to her as PIG is just wrong. Lol!

Man the green one is absolutely amazing, sideshow needs to get all future statues painted there, I'm really tempted to get it, the avengers $20 off code works on it also brining it to about $350 shipped which is a steal compared to prices nowadays/an

Was excited to get this one yesterday...Then I noticed that it had a small red paint line on one arm (I could live with this, and probably take it off with a magic eraser) and she has one heel broken/missing. Obviously packed that way as the piece to it was not in the box, and there is paint lifted off around the break. How do they think that no one will notice this sort of thing? I mean, the piece is otherwise amazing, but that busted part on the statue really infuriates me. What infuriates me more, is contacting CS, and getting offered $35 off my next order. Seriously? You wan't me to keep a broken statue for that? I mean, you can display it and not see the broken/missing piece, but if I ever wanted to sell it, you better believe I would take it in the pants as a result. First time I have really felt let down by SS (I know, get used to it).

Hoping for a better response today, or it is going back, and then what is the point? Sirens wont be complete, might as well not bother.

That is unfortunate, but happens a lot recently with SS. They seems to have a 10% max refund amount no matter the amount of damage. Kind of a slap in the face for major problems like you said.

She is still in stock so just send it back and order another one.

Back