Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is unfortunate, but happens a lot recently with SS. They seems to have a 10% max refund amount no matter the amount of damage. Kind of a slap in the face for major problems like you said.

She is still in stock so just send it back and order another one.

Oh it is going back, or they will send a replacement, one or the other. I am still just miffed that I got 'That' response to a broken statue. Also, so obvious that it was never QC'ed. Shame, such beautiful paintwork wasted.

Probably an over reaction on my part, but that stupid response had me so fired up, I was ready to cancel orders and start selling stuff.

I will say, she is a much ligher/paler shade of green than I was expecting. I like it, just seems darker in photos.

Oh it is going back, or they will send a replacement, one or the other. I am still just miffed that I got 'That' response to a broken statue. Also, so obvious that it was never QC'ed. Shame, such beautiful paintwork wasted.

Probably an over reaction on my part, but that stupid response had me so fired up, I was ready to cancel orders and start selling stuff.

I will say, she is a much ligher/paler shade of green than I was expecting. I like it, just seems darker in photos.
They can be so frustrating sometimes I know, it must work on most people though or why be so rigid.

They can be so frustrating sometimes I know, it must work on most people though or why be so rigid.

Got a message back that they booked a replacement after looking at the pictures. Well, why the heck didn't you look at the pictures the first time, jackhole? Geez that is infuriating.

First time I needed something major, was bound to happen. I get the frustration now.

What's the general consensus on original versus green? I think I prefer the green, as I'm not blown away by the original. I am probably going to look into selling my original at cost to get the green. Good idea, or how does the green hold up in person?

What's the general consensus on original versus green? I think I prefer the green, as I'm not blown away by the original. I am probably going to look into selling my original at cost to get the green. Good idea, or how does the green hold up in person?

Green is better.

Got my replacement, both painted very well, they really nailed it with this one. I think I like the original damaged one a tad more, but they both have their strengths. The replacement is a darker green, which while probably more accurate, doesn't have the same glow. The details are probably a touch better on the replacement though.

Having to bust this up, it was completely solid all the way through. Every single piece. Hope I don't have to do that again anytime soon.

A Busted Ivy.jpg

Pfft keep it all, little glue and some zap-a-gap and maybe some sculpting apoxy to fill any gaps, strip the paint off and customize :lol

I would. It would be good practice on repair and repaint. Those skills come in handy in this hobby.

Back