Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't that statue already on sale before? So...

1) Seller couldn't get rid of it
2) Whoever bought it decided that they no longer want to look like a giant pervert.

Definitely NOT liking that topless Ivy. I wouldn't display that even if I got that for free! What next, topless Harley? :slap

Maybe someone from this forum? We should be nice just if it was. Not my cup of tea either. I'm sure Harley will be next. Then WW in the future. These sometimes sell for 1k plus. I wonder why no one ever made a naked superman or batman. Lol. Maybe the female buyers might pay 1k for those?

Maybe someone from this forum? We should be nice just if it was. Not my cup of tea either. I'm sure Harley will be next. Then WW in the future. These sometimes sell for 1k plus. I wonder why no one ever made a naked superman or batman. Lol. Maybe the female buyers might pay 1k for those?

Count me out, thanks.

not in this lifetime

I think CBG is coming out of the closet :)

:lol

Only CBG can think of a naked Supes and Bats PF!

I think CBG is coming out of the closet :)

Hell no! I was just wondering why that was it. I love my beautiful nice women. I guess this hobby is mostly guys so that's why the naked stuff sells. I would never display that naked ivy. It's just to weird in my opinion for obvious reasons. Btw I've seen much better custom work by members here like Spazzy. Much more class and quality as well.

Back