Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there's no Ex and it's bound to be a huge ES :lecture

Please don't remind me about the ES. Don't want to think about it. I guess I'm a sucker for discounts! I only ordered this and catwoman because of the coupon along with the reward points. Otherwise I would wait until release. Do these coupons come every month? If another comes out for gladiator hulk then I may buy it. But since that one is a big buck statue I don't know yet. One thing I know is I love these saving coupons to knock down shipping.

I am late to this but why does the Sideshow site still have 2 pictures of this premium format and they all make it look like she is green all over?

do we get full reward points if we use these coupons or gift cards?? i dont really see the point of these cards if we dont get reward points as well

do we get full reward points if we use these coupons or gift cards?? i dont really see the point of these cards if we dont get reward points as well

You get rewards. Just for what ever the discounted price is. Not full price. And in the case of these $20 off, you choose to get $20 off this statue, or pay full price and get 1 more dollar in reward points lol

Do you guys believe SSC will release an exclusive edition of the Green With Envy Ivy?

They almost always announce exclusive editions when the PO goes up, so if there isn't one now then more than likely there will not be one.

Well, that makes the decision to wait a little longer on her easier. I was initially sold on the green color, but those comparison pictures now have me totally screwed up haha

Well, that makes the decision to wait a little longer on her easier. I was initially sold on the green color, but those comparison pictures now have me totally screwed up haha

After seeing comparison pics between original and Green with Envy, and seeing them grouped with Catwoman and Harley, I'm sticking with my original Ivy. She looks great, and unless the new one just blows away the original with in hand pics, I no longer feel the need to double dip.

After seeing comparison pics between original and Green with Envy, and seeing them grouped with Catwoman and Harley, I'm sticking with my original Ivy. She looks great, and unless the new one just blows away the original with in hand pics, I no longer feel the need to double dip.

I just like the more toned version of Envy's face.

It took me a long time to decide on not selling my original, as she looks far better with Harley and Selina.

Back