Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a link to the Gojira code? Didn't even know about that one. Sounds like it's for select items though.

Don't even remember when this was sent, I just have it in the saved discounts list, good till July 31st. Looks like its only for select items which I do not have any idea about. :lol

GOD-ZILLA-KA574UVF

Is there a page that shows which items you can actually use this coupon for, like in previous $25 coupons? Wondering if any new items were added to the previous list.

Is there a page that shows which items you can actually use this coupon for, like in previous $25 coupons? Wondering if any new items were added to the previous list.

That's why I keep checking Ivy every week. There should be a landing page that I do not know of. But guess what, common sense just prevailed and I think we can ask an SS representative over chat about it, hopefully they should be able to help. :)

Don't even remember when this was sent, I just have it in the saved discounts list, good till July 31st. Looks like its only for select items which I do not have any idea about. :lol

GOD-ZILLA-KA574UVF

The above code is a gift card code. If it is still valid then it will be available to use on gift card eligible products. A link to those items can be found here:Gift Card item

Please note, Poison Ivy is still a Pre-Order item. As such a gift card code would not be able to be applied to her. The gift card list is In-Stock products only.

-SideshowAlex

The above code is a gift card code. If it is still valid then it will be available to use on gift card eligible products. A link to those items can be found here:Gift Card item

Please note, Poison Ivy is still a Pre-Order item. As such a gift card code would not be able to be applied to her. The gift card list is In-Stock products only.

-SideshowAlex

:slap Totally, totally forgot that!

Thanks a lot Alex! :) Thanks for the link too!

@dw316: Apologize for all the confusion man. :monkey3

No worries, mate! Always learning something new, and if not, being reminded of something I once knew... LOL

Thanks, Alex!

Well thanks for posting the code. Maybe I will buy something else I don't need before it expires. Hmmmmm 1/6 Malgus is eligible...

Wish I had waited for Green Ivy to become GC eligible...I have no patience.

Haha, you could always save your $$ for something you actually do need....

Pants, socks, booooooorrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnng!

Actually I was going to get that fig anyway, so the code came in handy. But I should have used the summertime code on Ivy. I was worried this might be a super limited release and was poised to order the moment it went up...

Weird question. Does anybody have small cracks forming on Ivys back. Right on the border where he leaves reach the bridge of her back.

I just noticed them while clean in. I bought this second hand at a good price, so I dont mind it cause you cant see em, but I was wondering if anyone else had this too.

SUMMERTIME does, is for $20.

Awesome! Thanks again bro for the code. I didn't want to order this but with the 350.00 price tag and 20.00 off just for waiting for the code discount. I decided to buy this green ivy. Thanks again for posting the great discount code. The green will be interesting. Hope the color comes out darker green so that they both look different enough for me to keep both of them.

Back