Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex still available today lol

I actually ordered one for the hell of it, after saying I wouldn't, because I wasn't sure why all the excitement over this one, and claims of grail etc.
Then thinking about it further, cancelled 5 min later lol

There is just too many other priority things for me to focus on, then a secondary Batman villain. Can't get everything.

Learning self control, for my collection lol

:lecture :lecture :lecture

A collector has to learn self control in this expensive hobby and not get swept up in all the hype of any particular piece.

But sometimes it's easier said than done! :D

:lecture :lecture :lecture

A collector has to learn self control in this expensive hobby and not get swept up in all the hype of any particular piece.

But sometimes it's easier said than done! :D

Ain't that the truth. I fell for the Ivy hype yesterday but just canceled. Good thing they didn't charge me yet. Have to save the $ for Batman.

Ain't that the truth. I fell for the Ivy hype yesterday but just canceled. Good thing they didn't charge me yet. Have to save the $ for Batman.

I think it's good when we fence sitters back out asap. Helps prevent an overly inflated ES. I do think this one will be looking at a 1250 ES or so regardless.

I think it's good when we fence sitters back out asap. Helps prevent an overly inflated ES. I do think this one will be looking at a 1250 ES or so regardless.

1250 for Ex will ridiculous ES really matters ......it should be 750 max for Ivy

Ex still available today lol

I actually ordered one for the hell of it, after saying I wouldn't, because I wasn't sure why all the excitement over this one, and claims of grail etc.
Then thinking about it further, cancelled 5 min later lol

There is just too many other priority things for me to focus on, then a secondary Batman villain. Can't get everything.

Learning self control, for my collection lol

:goodpost::exactly:

my close friend Dino didnt order Skaar or still not even tempting to get one coz his preferance to main character & to complete specific line .... :)

Word. JAWS' great post from the 3PO thread about collecting priorities should be stickied to the top of every forum. :lol

:lecture :lol

I'm saving my money for the Batman PF and the Catwoman LSF. :D

I have no self control. A very weak man I am :monkey2:monkey2

Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg
:nana:

Love how people want something that they can't get/or it might sell out quick and when it's still available the next day it loses the appeal when they have had a think.:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Guaranteed when this get's sold out some peeps who have cancelled will want it again, It's the nature of the beast and happens on all the time :exactly::peace

Waiting for the WL thread :impatient::monkey1

I don't mind the edition size, 1500 or 500, doesn't matter to me. I just want the characters that I want and this is one of them. I will most likely get all of the Batman characters. She will probably get the same edition size as the Joker at 1250.

Love how people want something that they can't get/or it might sell out quick and when it's still available the next day it loses the appeal when they have had a think.:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Guaranteed when this get's sold out some peeps who have cancelled will want it again, It's the nature of the beast and happens on all the time :exactly::peace

Waiting for the WL thread :impatient::monkey1

Actually I never wanted her in the first place. It was the hype and excitement around pre-order day that got me sucked in so canceling was easy. I'm sure a lot will want her back but I'll be happy without her.

Back