Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dhaval did you get her?? :)

VS how many did you buy? :lol

xx

2 Lady Death PF Ex :eek:

I only bought 1 Poison Ivy EX. Undecided to buy more yet because Batman PF and Galactus are just around the corner. I'll need to see the price of those & estimated shipping date before committing to more PI. I do know I want at least 2 Batman in my collection.:monkey1

Love how people want something that they can't get/or it might sell out quick and when it's still available the next day it loses the appeal when they have had a think.:rotfl lol

Guaranteed when this get's sold out some peeps who have cancelled will want it again, It's the nature of the beast and happens on all the time :exactly::peace

Waiting for the WL thread :impatient::monkey1

This is :exactly: what I was thinking this morning. :lol

People who buy a statue/figure only b/c, they think it'll have a low ES and not for the interest in the character is out of their minds! :rotfl

Personally I bought her b/c, I'm a Batman rogues fan. My favorite rouge is Harley. So Ivy will be her companion piece (they're BFFs in the comics/TAS). I think they'll display very nicely together, imo. Now I'm just waiting for SS to make a Harley PF :pray:

People who buy a statue/figure only b/c, they think it'll have a low ES and not for the interest in the character is out of their minds! :rotfl

Personally I bought her b/c, I'm a Batman rogues fan. My favorite rouge is Harley. So Ivy will be her companion piece (they're BFFs in the comics/TAS). I think they'll display very nicely together, imo. Now I'm just waiting for SS to make a Harley PF :pray:

I love the arkham asylum Harley design. Would love a version of that and her traditional comic book design also.

Based on SS's Joker and Ivy, I CANNOT wait to see what Harley looks like. :rock

I'm not a big DC guy, but this PF is beautiful and I had to pre-order. I may pick up a Harley or Batgirl PF too if offered.

____poison_ivy_____by_marknewman-d56g4q4.jpg

p_i__2_by_marknewman-d56g4yd.jpg

p_i__3_by_marknewman-d56g51o.jpg

by Mark Newman Sculpture
:clap:clap:clap

Ivy is probably my most favorite DC female so I am super pumped/happy that A) she was first, B) she looks amazing, and C) I got an order for the EX in. :rock

Thank you Mr. Newman for such an amazing sculpt. :)
I am praying Sideshow's paints do it justice when she releases.

Ahj stupid people:)
She is the most gorgous lady that has ever been made, i was on the hype as well but it was because i wanted her, it is cool when the est is low, but hay dosn't matter as long i get one:)
I don't sit waiting for a sw or any other statue if i dosn't want it no matter of the hype.
But hay i'am happy i got her, Newman is my hero, to think he could this after scarlett witch:-o

all you who ordered just because she might be worth something is hilarious! :lol

Right because acquiring things of value is such a totally outlandish concept. ;)

If you're ever bummed that people can pick up an EX Ivy in the future for a fraction of what you pay today don't worry, there will be at least 1,249 other people you can share a good group hug with. :nana:

Ahj stupid people:)
She is the most gorgous lady that has ever been made, i was on the hype as well but it was because i wanted her, it is cool when the est is low, but hay dosn't matter as long i get one:)
I don't sit waiting for a sw or any other statue if i dosn't want it no matter of the hype.
But hay i'am happy i got her, Newman is my hero, to think he could this after scarlett witch:-o

And I'll have the pictures to look at and save myself $350 in the process.

Back