Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, SSC Alex. :wave

Are Ivy's new flowers fixed on their vines or are they removable? If they're removable, are they interchangable with each other?

More Poison Ivy repainted pics whit Joker:

J8FIwzw.jpg

ZzCeltO.jpg

ZFPaRBY.jpg

ZTIWDzZ.jpg

Can anyone post a side by side pic of Original Ivy next to Green with Envy Ivy so I can compare the two? Also, while we're at it, can someone post pics of the Gotham Sirens together ( Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman), one with original Ivy and one with a Green Ivy? I want to see which one "Pops" better. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone post a side by side pic of Original Ivy next to Green with Envy Ivy so I can compare the two? Also, while we're at it, can someone post pics of the Gotham Sirens together ( Ivy, Harley, and Catwoman), one with original Ivy and one with a Green Ivy? I want to see which one "Pops" better. Thanks in advance.

Ivy Compare.jpg
Sirens Reg.jpg
Sirens Green.jpg

After seeing the picture of the 3 sirens together I would say the original Poison Ivy fits in best, the green one looks almost to cartoony standing next to Catwoman and Harley... IMO

So what do people think? Which Ivy "Pops"or looks better?
Standalone I prefer green Ivy. She's comes across much more vibrant, where for me, the original feels a little flat, especially side-by-side.

I do have to agree though, that when you put her with the rest of the Sirens original Ivy seems to fit just a little bit better, but not nearly enough to make a difference to me. Green it is.

And $3,600 :monkey2

As long as its over a few years I'm good :lol

Scary, but true. Wonder who's next after Catwoman, and when they'll be teased. I'm thinking next will either be Riddler or Two-Face or Scarecrow. Hopefully not a sidekick yet.

I'm thinking Riddler or Two-face but I'd be happy with a Sidekick too...although I only want a particular Robin, so that will give me time I hope

Hopefully they don't do any Batman characters for a while and concentrate on the rest of the DC universe. Batman characters already outnumber the entire rest of the universe in every format.

Back