Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After reviewing my original, and seeing how great she turned out, I know it's only a matter of time before I pull the trigger on the new Ivy. I really like her.

I agree, she looks great. I had a hard time deciding on the green too but I don't want to have any regrets and I don't want to end up paying twice as much for her. I really think I'll end up keeping both, she looks great in both color schemes.

Damn right... SS got smart and saw the demands are high. Bye2 flippers. Supply > Demand now days :lol

Better that way IMO. They still rise in price 95% of the time but it's great that collectors can buy characters they really want without having to sell there soul to get them

I've been paying a lot more attention to my Ivy and I'm pretty torn over which will look better. The muted colors on the original work extremely well together. I think I'll know for sure once Harley shows up. I'll only keep one Ivy, but I'll wait to decide which one when the new one ships.

I am really impressed by how fine the original is. The eyes on mine aren't as good as I'd like them to be, but they're not bad (it's almost like they tried making her look more like the concept art). That will probably be the deciding factor in the end. If the new one has eyes like the prototype, she wins.

Better that way IMO. They still rise in price 95% of the time but it's great that collectors can buy characters they really want without having to sell there soul to get them

Agree to that... I hate the PCS system, where you have to go insane trying to place your order at 3pm sharp us eastern time... I no longer live in the states, and never wake up at 3am to do that. I end up missing all their exc stuff :mad:

Agree to that... I hate the PCS system, where you have to go insane trying to place your order at 3pm sharp us eastern time... I no longer live in the states, and never wake up at 3am to do that. I end up missing all their exc stuff :mad:

Yeah things like that are annoying. I used to collect 3A but if I wanted anything exclusive I had to wake up at the middle of night during a work week. I soon gave up collecting them :/

There's been Ivys up on eBay since she was released.

That link is for items members are selling on eBay Stingray.
I think he was highlighting people, in general, selling Ivys, which is nothing new.

There's been Ivys up on eBay since she was released.

That link is for items members are selling on eBay Stingray.
I think he was highlighting people, in general, selling Ivys, which is nothing new.

I assume it is his and I gave him the correct place to post it and not clog up the discussion area. I hope someone would not just post a random ebay auction like we did not already know they were on there since before they were released(I expect to see green ones soon even)

grumpy-cat-jon-snow.jpg

I assume it is his and I gave him the correct place to post it and not clog up the discussion area. I hope someone would not just post a random ebay auction like we did not already know they were on there since before they were released(I expect to see green ones soon even)

hmm, one post about Ivy auctions and three more discussing weather or not the post is appropriate for the forum (4 now :wink1: ) which is clogging up the discussion area more?

I find it kawaii that people think they get up on their high horses and talk big about right and wrong when they dont even realize it's a donkey they are on.

Amuse me, peasants. Be my jesters for this fine evening.

Back