Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An awesome guy named John Allred is doing the repaint, and yes did cost alot, but so far worth every penny.

Thanks for posting Stampe :-D

An awesome guy named John Allred is doing the repaint, and yes did cost alot, but so far worth every penny.

Thanks for posting Stampe :-D

That repaint is gonna be awesome!

in other news....i have the EX poison ivy i wanna trade/sale, but i dont have her box so she would have to be picked up in person. I live in NC. i know this is not the trade/sale area (im still waiting for a response back on that) but did not know if any one might be interested here? i just need her gone.

I am interested in the end result also and could quite possibly be interested in getting a repaint from the same guy too.

John Allred is a renowned model,statue,figure painter.He is absolutely one of the best.He is very fair priced and worth it if you can get him when he is not too busy.He did the Blood work on my Vampirella PF last year.

Awesome detail on vampirella:) another fantastic sculpt by my hero Mark Newman, but her paint was great, ivy's was awful :-( i also must have queen of the dead.
Thanks can't wait to see end result when she comes home. :)

John Allred will do a great job on her.And he will keep you updated and listen to your input.She's going to turn out awesome.Post lots of pic's when she gets back to you.

IMG_24094904295067.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

John is an amazing talent. He goes by Here Be Monsters on the forums if peeps want to look at more of his work. I believe he also has a website under the same name. Great stuff on there as well.

Back