Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

After finding his site:

https://www.herebemonsters.org/

I am starting to understand the steep price because his painting talent is AWESOME! I will think about once I see the final pictures of the painted Ivy before making a decision on it.

Guy is so talented, wow. Lucky owner to have that new Ivy. Best one I've have seen aside from the prototype. :clap

Please post pics when you get it dude! My buddy was suppose to get something done by him but never got to. Did you receive it yet?

Received the replacement and yet again a ***** up... bad paint, crosseyes, scratches, glue spots, missing paint, she doesnt fit in the base, excl plant head doesnt fit either :banghead
Thus, yet ANOTHER angry mail to ssc... checked my ***...

Last edited:
I just got a NIB one from eBay for retail. I think that is a good price now right? Seems to be climbing pretty fast.

Just concerned with QC hits and misses with this one, but it is a big comic shop so maybe SS would do something if it gets here with issues. Hopefully everything is fine and it won't matter.

Sorry to see those who are having problems, really takes the joy out of a piece.

I just got a NIB one from eBay for retail. I think that is a good price now right? Seems to be climbing pretty fast.

Just concerned with QC hits and misses with this one, but it is a big comic shop so maybe SS would do something if it gets here with issues. Hopefully everything is fine and it won't matter.

Sorry to see those who are having problems, really takes the joy out of a piece.

This is why I ignore auctions where the seller doesn't post pics of the item from every which direction lol. I learned the hard way. Always better to see what you're getting upfront. Those Ivy PFs were so hit and miss, some were beautiful and some were as terrible as Rogue. At least you can return her if you don't get a good one. :)

Is Sideshow still converting waitlist for Ivy? My waitlist reservtion is still active....

Doubt you'll get one this late... our waitlist for the White Storm is also still active but no way that's gonna happen :gah:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, got another replacement coming... Curious to see how this one turns out...

I just picked up this gorgeous ivy print from NYCC, just thought I would share:

8f1ceec85ad1c8bd02a0e90218c32587.jpg

Back