Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tested my official 7.1 wireless headset last night and it's now working with the Bluetooth dongle.
They aren't the pulse ones, they are the first release ones.

I had problems losing my wireless internet connection (ps4 wouldn't even recognise my router) but I heard if you change your wireless channel in your router it will fix this.

when can i use my bluetooth head set?????? WTF Sony :gah:

it's not like i'm missing anything on BF4 because nobody talks on there anyways

I finally opened my PS4 to download outlast last night and it's gonna be good with my pulse headset now that it's functional. Good update and timing Sony! :rock

SOURCE - Gamespot

PlayStation 4 hit with login issues

Sony "looking into" problems affecting PSN and PlayStation Store and will have an update to share soon.
by Eddie Makuch on February 5, 2014

Some PlayStation 4 users are currently suffering through various "login issues," Sony has revealed, explaining that the company is aware of the problem and is "looking into it."

"We are aware that some PS4 users are experiencing login issues," Sony said through the official PlayStation Twitter account. "We're currently looking into it and will provide an update soon."

These issues appear to be impacting the PlayStation Network and PlayStation Store, Sony said in a tweet through its Support channel. "We are investigating," the company said.

It's been more than 12 hours since Sony acknowledged the issue and the company has yet to provide any further details on the matter. It's unlikely that anything nefarious is going on here, but we'll continue to monitor the situation and update the story as it evolves.

Earlier this week, Sony launched the PS4 system update 1.60, which added support for 7.1 surround sound headsets, but not the long-awaited suspend/resume mode.

just how many patches does Battlefield 4 need to be fully fixed?

How many is all?
Got to admit I am loving using a headset again.
7.1 virtual sounds so much better directly in your ear than 5.1 on surround.
Yeah it's probs the volume levels but pin pointing enemy presence and some knob creeping up on you are way more obvious.

Had some real issues with Tomb Raider this week.
Firstly I got the dreaded can't auto save, corrupt data flashing up.

I checked online it's a common issue. But it's still crap on a game this expensive.

And then I noticed that my PS4 gets extremely loud after an hour or so with Tomb Raider. Also common as well with Killzone apparently.
I hope this isn't the start of a lot of PS4 tech hassle...

:(

I got a ps4 about a week ago and have no problems... I play alot of Killzone and my fan is still quiet.

Had some real issues with Tomb Raider this week.
Firstly I got the dreaded can't auto save, corrupt data flashing up.

I checked online it's a common issue. But it's still crap on a game this expensive.

And then I noticed that my PS4 gets extremely loud after an hour or so with Tomb Raider. Also common as well with Killzone apparently.
I hope this isn't the start of a lot of PS4 tech hassle...

:(

I haven't been able to track down a PS4 yet but I had 3 PS3s die on me. Two of them were their first release and their problem was with the cheap heat sink gel that SONY used on them. Might want to watch the fan issue and if it's unique to your unit see if you can swap it out while it's under its warranty.

I haven't been able to track down a PS4 yet but I had 3 PS3s die on me. Two of them were their first release and their problem was with the cheap heat sink gel that SONY used on them. Might want to watch the fan issue and if it's unique to your unit see if you can swap it out while it's under its warranty.

Thanks for the advice, I think it's a widespread problem, I goggled and found a lot of talk from PS4 owners who noticed both Killzone and Tomb Raider caused their machines to get really noisy after an hour or so of playing. Very odd.

:dunno

Thanks for the advice, I think it's a widespread problem, I goggled and found a lot of talk from PS4 owners who noticed both Killzone and Tomb Raider caused their machines to get really noisy after an hour or so of playing. Very odd.

:dunno

Constant disc spinning or access maybe?

I am thinking I may pick up a PS4 when Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes comes out. That and Infamous:Second Sons are the games I really want to play.

Back