Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was wondering if any body knows why it is that with certain games the fan on the ps4 runs a bit loud and on others its really quiet.

I wouldn't know. it vary on each system and where they're on there live cycle. I know from my personal console i'd hear the fan working while playing witcher 3 and i think trigger the console to go to standby. other times i'd be able to play gta 5 and witcher good 3-5 hours with no issues. i sit mine on top for my besta next to my tv vertical to allow it to have as much air possible.

Sending in my console in today for service before my warranty is up but i also have another issues since that brick patch (2.51?) my issues were it would auto turn at random times atleast once a day and last saturday during its random turn on event it went into infinite safemode.

I rage today even tho i don't play destiny anymore but always check xur very week and of all the ****ing weeks its GHORN! Gonna get my buddy to log into my account to buy it tonight

My PS4 setup. Cuz I was bored.

CMXSNV7UAAEDrEu.jpg

Yeah, nice set-up, Ryan, everything's so neat and tidy!

Arrr, the white whale on the starboard bow of your desk. She's a good catch.

I wouldn't know. it vary on each system and where they're on there live cycle. I know from my personal console i'd hear the fan working while playing witcher 3 and i think trigger the console to go to standby. other times i'd be able to play gta 5 and witcher good 3-5 hours with no issues. i sit mine on top for my besta next to my tv vertical to allow it to have as much air possible.

Sending in my console in today for service before my warranty is up but i also have another issues since that brick patch (2.51?) my issues were it would auto turn at random times atleast once a day and last saturday during its random turn on event it went into infinite safemode.

I rage today even tho i don't play destiny anymore but always check xur very week and of all the ****ing weeks its GHORN! Gonna get my buddy to log into my account to buy it tonight

thanks, yeah it does vary from game to game. on killzone the fan goes into overdrive, on the last of us it makes noise but no that much, and while playing witcher 3 you cant hear the fan at all......crazy.

That's pretty ****ing awesome. Playstation's been kicking ass with these Limited Edition consoles this past year. The 20th Anniversary version, Destiny (if you're into that; console's cool, though), Batman, MGS, and now this; Jesus. Honestly, though, if they are intending to launch a new, cheaper Playstation with a bigger HDD, it's not a bad idea, in a business sense; create that sense of urgency and make a ****load, right before you hit everybody with the new and improved version.

But, the PS4 already looks like Sith technology :lol. Having Vader's face planted on the side seems rather redundant.

I think it would have turned out a lot cooler if the LED lit up red instead of blue. Seeing Vader's face next to a blue flashing light just doesn't seem right. But overall I think it looks awesome.

Meh, any of the exclusive consoles could be mimicked with a high end sticker kit. The blue light comes standard on a ps4 in boot mode, they're just choosing to use that for promo. I guarantee that once it's fully booted it'll be white.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back