Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to try and check out Costco in Thurrock/Lakeside this week but having found one online at Argos I don't really need to go there anymore.

Also, other than Killzone Shadow Fall, what other games would people recommend that I could get either in the run up to, or shortly after Christmas?

A ps4 for that? A fist will do just fine!

So wrong but so funny :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I was going to try and check out Costco in Thurrock/Lakeside this week but having found one online at Argos I don't really need to go there anymore.

Also, other than Killzone Shadow Fall, what other games would people recommend that I could get either in the run up to, or shortly after Christmas?

Good question, I've only just bought Shadow Fall for the Ps4 at the moment but I'm currently playing BF4, Ghosts & FIFA on the Xbox One which are obviously available on the Ps4 as well. Once BF4 is fixed that will definitely be worth buying but other the normal multi-platform games there's not much exclusive wise for Ps4 at the moment but from the games I mentioned plus Assassins Creed, Need For Speed I'm sure they'll keep you going for awhile :)

Got around to playing with the pS4 today via the PSN network and playing a little of the military ghost game

Controller feels good but gotta say I despise the blue bar light at the end...very distracting.I really feel as far as controllers go, the Xbox one controller is hands down my fav

Good question, I've only just bought Shadow Fall for the Ps4 at the moment but I'm currently playing BF4, Ghosts & FIFA on the Xbox One which are obviously available on the Ps4 as well. Once BF4 is fixed that will definitely be worth buying but other the normal multi-platform games there's not much exclusive wise for Ps4 at the moment but from the games I mentioned plus Assassins Creed, Need For Speed I'm sure they'll keep you going for awhile :)

Ah of course, I completely forgot about Assassin's Creed. I'll also definitely give the PS Store a brief browse to see what smaller games are out come Christmas.

Got around to playing with the pS4 today via the PSN network and playing a little of the military ghost game

Controller feels good but gotta say I despise the blue bar light at the end...very distracting.I really feel as far as controllers go, the Xbox one controller is hands down my fav

Hmm. The light doesnt bother me. Its facing away from me so I dont actually see it.

Yes, as it is for all of us, but apparently I am one a few that can see the giant *** reflection in our TVs?

I wouldnt think that would be an issue unless the tv was off...or the game was nearly black. In any case, if theres a reflection, Ive never noticed it. Not that im complaining.

I have a simple question since I'm getting a PS4 for Xmas. If I renew my PSN subscription can I carry it over from the PS3 to the PS4, or am I gonna have to get another account for playing online?

why not try to get a replacement with your receipt. its been less than 2 weeks or 30 days right? id pack it up and bring it to the store to see if theyll find a new one for you. id claim defect since theyve already had stupid problems at launch.

They are sold out.

How did he manage to do that?

I left a game in and he pushed the disc open and then tried to jam it back in. I got it back working but it took about 30 times for it get where it would take a disc again.

Back