Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more you know......

the_more_you_know.jpg

'the guy at GameStop' should not be your source of information. :lol

Didn't say he was. He told me when I was using my trade in value on my ps3. I'm asking here and was looking on the net to see if there was any truth to the story.

Yeah, I think the guy was just mistaken. He could have been telling me that because they oversold. I'll keep digging a bit and may call a couple places to see what they say. If he's lying to me I can't say I'll be pleased since he told me when I ordered it would be a release date system. I'd have kept my amazon order if that was the case.

Ok so I called another GS and they said that nothing's changed. So I called the one I use. He said he meant the game The Order not the system. So either he didn't get what I was asking about or I misunderstood him. So never mind all of this. :lol

I got that email as well from Amazon. This is what it said:

"PlayStation 4: Launch Edition"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 06, 2014 - January 08, 2014
New estimated arrival date: November 20, 2013 - November 22, 2013

Ok so I called another GS and they said that nothing's changed. So I called the one I use. He said he meant the game The Order not the system. So either he didn't get what I was asking about or I misunderstood him. So never mind all of this. :lol

You probably said, "My order," and he heard, "The Order". :lol

Back