Play Arts Kai Batman figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, DKR Batman for $30 is a steal! I paid $48 for mine but I don't regret a penny of it cause I LOVE that figure. The AC Batman on the other hand is another story...

His eyes looks kinda sleepy and cute animeish instead of fierce and menacing. Though I know the flash prolly didnt help.

Are you getting Batman as well?

still trying to learn how to photograph toys well :)

not gonna get the Batman. gotta save up for Joker 2.0 which is coming relatively soon and one IM figure.

Ordered a set of Robin, Batman, & Catwoman off eBay. Great figures until I realized my catwoman is missing her collar. This is the last time I buy used on eBay. The guy says he never noticed it and is unsure. Unfortunately for me I left him positive feedback before I realized it was missing. :( Anyone else have problems with Catwomans collar popping off? I just want to see if the guy broke it or if it could easily fall off without notice. If he doesn't find it ill have to buy a new figure because it sticks out like a sore thumb now.

I found these on eBay...

$T2eC16FHJGQFFh1eSC6yBRpdMSP+jw~~60_3.JPG

It looks like they did put the raised detailing on her suit after all - yay!

$T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBRpdMSY-YQ~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16VHJHYFFkQcpMKHBRpdMRyzV!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHwE9n8ig+fBBRpdMUkzKg~~60_3.JPG

Really liking these, though Batman's pose is kinda animeish and Bane's is kinda meh:

599683_521587411212855_321851325_n.jpg

I saw them yesterday at some local toyshops, priced between 50-70 USD. I think they're fine if you spend $100 for both.

Also, I think Bane's right arm on this pic's not futzed correctly. Triceps in front? :lol

I saw them yesterday at some local toyshops, priced between 50-70 USD. I think they're fine if you spend $100 for both.

Also, I think Bane's right arm on this pic's not futzed correctly. Triceps in front? :lol

:slap:rotfl i just noticed that as well :lol

Id buy both at $50 each. But i doubt i can find em at those price :(

It looks like they couldn't decide if they wanted to make movie Bane or the roided out Bane from the comics.

Wow articulation looks really good on this piece. Catwoman turned out great I think.

These were such a gateway drug for me.

I got TDKR Batman and Bane but after messing around with them a little I can't get past the "Streetfighter Look". Tiny heads and those boys have woman-thighs!

And Batman's arm fell out :(

Back