Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a pleasant reply from the folks at ac play. Using the sales pics as a reference They confirm it is a suntan phicen but as i understand there are several versions of the same. Looks like there are 4-6 skin tone versions for just suntan. I asked if they could be more specific. Also asked about bust size.
I went a different route to find out info on the proper Phicen. Will let you know if I hear anything.

The solution is to buy both head sculpt / clothing kits and two bodies. One busty and one accurate. Both the right skin tone. Use the head from the ACplay version and the top from the MrToys with whichever bottom is most accurate along with weapons. The colors are all off on the clothing so they need to be painted anyways. Then you can switch out busty figure as a fantasy version and have an accurate version to. Then buy a second ACplay head so you have two good head sculpts one for each body. Then go buy a custom one that is super accurate and expensive with matching skin tone to the movies with accurate skin tone body and get outfit custom made to match. Then buy SS Jabba and palace environment on eBay for 5 times the original cost to have the accurate diorama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What'd you do?

I checked with a seller on ebay who was selling kit and body together. Asked if they were a match. He said that they were close but not exact. He was using the S12D suntan large bust. I'll just have to wait until my set comes in to match to one of the bodies I have.

Got mine this morning. Good. Like it. Needs some setting up the top doesn't want to fit together but nothing major. It needs a suntan body but actually that's because the head sculpt is too dark. Leia was more pale.

Can the bra be adjusted in anyway? So far the lead body is S12D but the earlier pics also show issues with the bra cups being too big.

I think the top is fine it's just securing the back image.jpgimage.jpg
As you can the string has already fallen out and it's clear that the head is way too dark for the body I currently have the set on. I just wanted to see it on

The head is definitely dark, but is it just a shade of brown or is there some pink in it? Since the S12D doesn't match in color, then an older Phicen is probably a must.

Hey sithlord, I know it's hard to get anything definitive from a picture, but does this upcoming Hot Stuff tan body look close?
EDA10000.jpg

I bought the latest Phicen seamless steel skeleton figure just for this...and apparently the colours are off!! Looks like the set was molded to fit a more 'gifted' figure as well. Sigh. Hopefully the end result isn't too bad.

From the OSK facebook page:

Is this th suntan body?

I have been sifting through my Phicens and pulled some for a comparison shot. The definition of tan has changed quite a bit since they started producing these. Although I still have some figures that are slightly different than the ones shown, I chose not to include them because the difference would not have shown up on the picture.

I like the Leia I already have. Who knows, I may end up just grabbing a few pieces from the set and upgrading what I have.
001.JPG

I'm thinking about getting this set as well. If for nothing else to just upgrade mine a bit. I used the Hasbro one and modded it to fit a Phicen and I'm also using the Snyderman head sculpt. I really like the look of the fabric they used on the skirt and I like the sizing of the boots. Other than those pieces I'll probably stick with my Hasbro stuff. I hate that they modeled the bra to fit a bigger bust. I don't want a figure to drool on, I want one that looks accurate to Carrie Fisher.

My current Leia is on a mid bust steel frame and it looks okay but I'd still prefer the small bust. Can anyone confirm that they've made a Phicen steel frame in the small bust?

I have been sifting through my Phicens and pulled some for a comparison shot. The definition of tan has changed quite a bit since they started producing these. Although I still have some figures that are slightly different than the ones shown, I chose not to include them because the difference would not have shown up on the picture.

I like the Leia I already have. Who knows, I may end up just grabbing a few pieces from the set and upgrading what I have.
View attachment 291398

Is that one second from the right a tan rather than a suntan?

Can anyone confirm that they've made a Phicen steel frame in the small bust?

They have not. I doubt they will. That's why I'm using the one that I am. At this point, I have one of the Hot Stuff slim bodies (small bust) on order hoping for a better looking body, yet still not a steel skeleton.

Is that one second from the right a tan rather than a suntan?

It is. It's the first steel skeleton release. It's quite dark and very slim. I purchased it for a custom Cameron Phillips. I just learned from looking at an ebay listing that the latest production of that figure has gone suntan......the same as the last figure.

edit: I'm not sure when I bought that body. I thought I may have purchased it last year specifically for Cameron, but it's possible I purchased it when it first came out and just had it sitting around. That seems more likely considering the huge differenced in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back